Talent Acquisition at Johnson & Johnson Pvt. Ltd
Views:336 Applications:102 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Johnson & Johnson - Senior Pricing Analyst (4-9 yrs)
Job Description :
- Johnson & Johnson Hospital Medical Device Global Pricing Strategy is recruiting for a Senior Pricing Analyst, Global Pricing Analytics to be located in Pune, India.
- Global Pricing Strategy (GPS) is a newly established team responsible for the development, implementation and oversight of global pricing strategy, policies and long-term capabilities across the J&J Hospital Medical Device (JJHMD) portfolio of products with gross global sales of $21B. The group drives alignment across franchises, platforms, and regions through central-lead, cross-functional collaboration and solid foundation in research and data analytics.
- The members of the global team work closely with the Customer, Market, and Portfolio leads to build value-based business cases and drive a portfolio of strategic initiatives focused on near and long-term revenue growth opportunities.
Key Responsibilities :
- Lead discussions to consult with business leaders to generate insights on customer price sensitivities, market intelligence, and profitability impacts, with the objective of Profit optimization.
- Perform advanced analysis to evaluate critical areas for improvement, including price setting, revenue optimization, and strategic alignment with channels, and customer segment. This may include correlation analysis and regression analysis
- Analyze existing price strategies and improve pricing models of potential changes to quantify sales and profitability impact to customer segments, brands and markets
- Perform data mining, cleansing, and manipulation; identify necessary data elements and their sources, use appropriate tools to acquire and consolidate large volumes of data from different sources, and identify and resolve any irrelevant, corrupt, missing, or incongruent data
- The candidate derives insights that leads into actionable recommendations.
- Work cross-functionally with the Pricing Team, Finance, Marketing to define, deploy and direct robust and effective price analytics, delivery and execution capabilities.
- Assist with the development, creation and monitoring of business forecasts and price experiments (Price testing) for value creation
- Responsible for report development such as quarterly performance of critical metrics, profit optimization, and ad-hoc analyses while also supporting risk assessment and recommendations
Education : A minimum of a Bachelor's degree. MBA preferred. Background in computer science, math, marketing, or other quantitative discipline is helpful.
Experience And Skills :
- A minimum of 4 years of hands-on experience in problem solving using quantitative research, analysis, and data.
- Ability to draw conclusions from complex situations, then recommend and execute a course of action in both a timely and proactive manner.
- Proven ability to translate large amounts of data into actionable insights and coherent strategies.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with multiple business partners.
- Ability to find out-of-the-box/non-traditional ways of problem solving and apply innovative thinking when approaching and defining solutions.
- Desire to work in a fast paced, growing, deadline driven, startup-up environment. Ability to inform rapid, but fact-based decision-making with imperfect data. Self-motivated, driven to achieve teams commitments.
- Problem Solving : Methodically breaks down a problem so that the solving process can take place.
- Remains unfazed by unusual or exceptionally abstract problems. Enjoys the challenge posed by - problems- and enjoys solving them.
- Ability to deal with ambiguity/insufficiency: Embraces change and encourages others throughout this process. At ease creating contingency plans and rallies others to do likewise.
- Ability to work seamlessly as part of a multi-site, multicultural Global Pricing team.
- Curious/Inquisitive : Investigates the current situation, asks the relevant questions needed to get the whole picture then provides specific actionable recommendations
- Encourages team collaboration, works well with peers across multiple functionalities within the company, promotes enthusiasm, uses influence when necessary and motivates relationship building.
- Proficiency in excel, Business Intelligence tool Tableau, and Power Point
- Gets it done - Believes that actions speak louder than words, thrives on achievement.
- Extreme attention to detail and commitment to quality.
- Meaningful Pricing analytics experience preferred with prior consulting experience a plus.
- Prior experience in Medical Device/Healthcare industry is a plus
- This position will be located in Pune, India.
- Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
The apply button will redirect you to an external URL, please apply there as well.