HR at Johnson & Johnson
Views:909 Applications:224 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Johnson & Johnson - Senior Officer - Planning (4-5 yrs)
Job Description :
Caring For The World, One Person At A Time Has Inspired And United The People Of Johnson & Johnson For Over 125 Years. We Embrace Research And Science Bringing Creative Ideas, Products And Services To Advance The Health And Well-Being Of People. Every Day, Our More Than 130,000 Employees Across The World Are Blending Heart, Science And Ingenuity To Profoundly Change The Trajectory Of Health For Humanity.
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 125 years. We embrace research and science bringing creative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Every day, our more than 130,000 employees across the world are blending heart, science and ingenuity to profoundly change the trajectory of health for humanity.
Our Consumer Business touches a billion lives around the world and works with the vision of 'Bringing science to the art of healthy living'. In India, the company touches the lives of consumers through businesses spanning baby care, women's health, beauty, oral & wound care and over-the-counter-products which are endorsed by healthcare professionals around the world. Some of our key brands include Johnson's- Baby, Stayfree-, Clean & Clear-, Band-Aid-, Listerine-, ORSL and Benadryl- .
Purpose Of The Position:
The person in this role will plan and monitors the raw and packaging materials at in-house and Third-party manufacturer locations to enable Zero stoppages in manufacturing while complying to the Raw material and Packing material procurement process.
- Follow the planning process by carrying out the MRP and communicating them to the suppliers. Work on the MRP exception lists to improve the situations.
- Scheduling deliveries from supplier and achieving the agreed inventory targets for RPM.
- Responsible for monitoring the supplier's performances and highlighting the concerns proactively.
- Responsible for keeping a tab on the supplier's capacity and highlight the challenges.
- Work with respective partners to mitigate any concern on capacity and recurring issues in supply performance or quality.
- Develop and maintain good relationships with suppliers and ensure demand for materials is met and deliveries made on time
- Resolve supplier concerns and evaluate supplier performance in conjunction with members of the purchasing team
- Actively participate in the New Product Development (NPD) process and complete the assigned tasks.
- Participate in Promo Planning process to help in making the materials stock available.
- Actively participate in the Cost Improvement Projects (CIP) process. Ensure the completion of the CIP activities and localization projects.
- Responsible for correctness of master data for RM & PM in SAP for respective materials at In-house and TPM locations.
- Responsible for SLOB reduction of RPM.
- Participates in the S & OP process to ensure the stock availability.
- Ensure the SOX compliance. Ensure appropriate documentation.
Qualification & Proficiencies Required :
- Usage of SAP/ ERP tool for Material Planning
- 4-5 years of working experience in field of material planning/procurement
- Good communicator with the ability to form and maintain good relationships internally and externally
- Assertive, optimistic, resilient and welcomes change
- Strong interpersonal, negotiation and influencing skills
- Proactively contributes to the team
- Results orientated and organized with the ability to plan and deliver against deadlines
Are you ready to impact the world?
Johnson & Johnson offers an unusual experience to professionals looking for an opportunity to work with hardworking people who share your real passion for caring in an environment that empowers you to drive your own career.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
This description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
The link provided in the jd will redirect you to a website. Please apply there as well.