HR at Johnson & Johnson
Views:836 Applications:191 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Johnson & Johnson - Senior Manager - Regional Advanced Analytics (7-10 yrs)
Job Description :
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 125 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing creative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Every day, our more than 130,000 employees across the world are blending heart, science and ingenuity to profoundly change the trajectory of health for humanity.
Our Consumer Business touches a billion lives around the world and works with the vision of 'Bringing science to the art of healthy living'. In India, the company touches the lives of consumers through businesses spanning baby care, women's health, beauty, oral & wound care and over-the-counter-products which are endorsed by healthcare professionals around the world. In India, the company touches the lives of consumers through Baby Care, Women's Health, Beauty, Oral & Wound Care and OTC. Some of our key brands include Johnson's Baby, Stayfree, Clean & Clear Band-Aid, Listerine, ORSL and Benadryl.
Job Description :
Johnson and Johnson is hiring for Senior Manager, Advanced Analytics based at Mumbai.
The Senior Manager, Advanced Analytics, SEA reports to the Director - APAC Analytics as part of the Global Analytics Team.
Overall Responsibilities :
- Building and adapting transformational analytics capabilities for the region with India being a lead market
- Making current insights and analytics more efficient and effective while also adding new capabilities and setting the foundation for smarter insights that fuels our daring edge through better and faster decisions.
- Drive the implementation of APAC analytics strategy, leads supplier/syndicated relationships/contracts, demonstrates and adapts globally defined priority analytics capability, implements regional governance and outcome measurement, and cultivates an - analytics first- culture as a driver of change in ensuring J&J embraces discipline and fact-based state-of-the-art analytic solutions to drive consumer and shopper engagement and help drive sales and profitability.
Key Responsibilities :
- Day to day management of marketing analytics practice, coordinating and aligning the delivery and support of marketing analytics for the region and markets, ensuring adoption of globally defined standards across all key stakeholder groups while ingraining analytics in key decisions to drive outcomes.
- Clearly and continuously communicate analytic vision, ensuring on-going regional stakeholder sponsorship and alignment.
- Serve as change agent within the company; makes recommendations that are clearly linked to the organization's strategy and financial goals and drive performance improvement; manage analytic and data supplier and sourcing strategy with guidelines and disciplined processes to manage, gather, and integrate data from internal, external, syndicated, unstructured/structured sources.
- Ensure overall analytic capabilities are meeting business needs by adopting globally defined advanced capabilities (or developing regional capabilities) that ensure consistent use of modeling, simulation, forecasting and discovery methods to drive decision-making across all marketing and customer teams:
- Develop and deploy globally standardized processes, predictive and real-time models with advanced simulation tools that drive spend and performance optimization opportunities
- Drive sustainable revenue growth through the delivery and ongoing support of marketing mix modeling, marketing spend optimization, sales forecasting modeling, digital and programmatic advertising, pricing, promotion, assortment simulation models and insights- driven decision-making
- Demonstrate and deploy globally developed consistent processes, sales forecasting and business planning methods including demand sensing, causal factors and risk volatility
- Use market structures to derive differentiated consumer/shopper insights that improve understanding of our consumers and the marketplace, leading to larger product launches, execution excellence and innovation.
- Focus on consumer and shopper segmentation, market/purchase structure, brand offer optimization, test and learn analysis, and other improved performance program.
- Master's or MBA in Applied Mathematics, Statistics, Economics or other related fields with emphasis in quantitative methods is required.
Experience And Skills :
- A minimum of 7 years of handling technical teams; strong leadership, communication and interpersonal skills; effective manager of people and strong team-building skills is required.
- Experience in information-intensive industries or digitally advanced enterprises are preferred.
- Working knowledge of the CPG business (both client and supplier), the information that drives it, and the analytical approaches that are appropriate is preferred.
- Strong domain expertise with experiences in multivariate statistical analysis including regression, regression tree, logistic regression, cluster analysis, behavioral market structure etc. is required.
- Knowledge of data structure; information systems/tools, and related software and data management; enterprise content management, and record-keeping policies and practices are required.
- Demonstrated strength in examining issues, influencing effectively across the organization, driving people, process and technology change is required.
- Demonstrated ability to improve organizational performance through the application of creative thinking to existing and emerging methods, processes, products and services is required.
- Employs good judgment in resolving how innovations will be deployed to produce a value outcome is required.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (oral and written), including the ability to explain digital concepts and technologies to business leaders, as well as business concepts to technologists is required.
- Demonstrated strength in partnering with internal/external contacts globally to generate mutually beneficial, long-term opportunities and negotiating win-win outcomes is required.
- Ability to succeed in a matrix environment and influence adoption of new thinking is required.
- Experience leading multiple high profile projects with demanding deadlines, changing requirements, and working with limited resources is required.
- Ability to estimate required effort for project objectives and prioritize work items appropriately is required.
- Able to demonstrate a pattern of success in using advanced quantitative analytic methods to solve business problems to drive business results is required.
- Are you ready to impact the world?
Johnson & Johnson offers an unusual experience to professionals looking for an opportunity to work with hardworking people who share your real passion for caring in an environment that empowers you to drive your own career.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.