Talent Acquisition at Johnson and Johnson
Views:336 Applications:87 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Johnson & Johnson - Senior Manager - Data & Analytics (8-12 yrs)
Job Description :
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 125 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing creative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
We are looking for an outstanding Senior Manager who has strong innovative, entrepreneur and product development skills to work with business subject matter experts in our Data and Analytics team to connect, lead, shape and deliver new insights and have direct impact to Patients within the Medical Devices sector of Johnson and Johnson.
The role requires a broad knowledge of existing analytics and advanced analytics solutions, experience with a variety of structured and unstructured data sources in the healthcare field, the ability to collaborate closely and influence others in an ambiguous and rapidly changing environment, creativity to invent, customize and work in a multidisciplinary environment to drive business solutions and exposure to new technologies in data and analytics (e.g. IOT, advanced analytics, data mining, advanced visualization).
This person will lead the design and build of the Regional data foundation (backbone) to reduce integration costs, drive data consistency and maximize value (Integration). This person will build new data & analytic capabilities with internal and external data to drive insights for all stakeholders.
Working closely with the Regional and Country BTLs and business partners to identify opportunities for applying Analytics to address business challenges, gain new insights to drive business growth and improve patient outcomes. Responsible for delivering of data analysis products and platforms. Work with complex, high-dimensional data and work to integrate and analyze data sets. Leading project teams, elicit needs, and act in a leadership role as a trusted business partner. Working with other business units to map business requirements into technical solution and deliver results. Implement data & analytics solutions according to D&A standards.
Create and maintain conceptual, logical and physical data models for the ASPAC Data & Analytics Product Line. Work with business and technical teams to fully understand the business requirements, be able analyze data and translate them into data structures. Coordinate, develop, and construct data models and data dictionaries, ranging from functional-specific to enterprise-wide, and from operational to decision-support. Work with the database administrators to establish naming conventions and optimization standards for the database objects. Partner with Database Administration staff in handoff between logical database design and physical database design. Candidate must have moderate to strong modeling skills to support data science tools and help enable self-service capabilities
The position will be based in Pune, India or Mumbai, India and may require up to 15% domestic and Regional Travel.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Overall accountability & management of ASPAC Regional D&A Products Platform; Data Foundation: Overall responsible for Data Foundation Platform
- Maintains a portfolio view of programs to support Commercial functional areas, develops strategy and objectives, manages investment & operational spend for D&A ASPAC product line
- Manages Commercial roadmap in line with business & BTL prioritization, enabling capabilities & new services
- Drives delivery of program deliverables and interdependencies in an optimized manner to realize business value
- Provide technology leadership in the area of analytics visualization to shape and design solutions and deliver effective user-centric and intuitive analytics tools and dashboards. Drive self-service analytics models and solutions.
Key Skills :
- Create D&A strategies in line with business prioritization. Planning initiatives & leading multiple scrum teams.
- Must be a Strategic, Creative and Innovative thinker.
- A Bachelors- Degree or equivalent is required.
- A minimum of 8 years of business experience is required.
- Strong business analytics and visualization IT experience is required.
- Proven experience building and maintaining business warehouse and analytics capability is required. Proven experience deploying business analytics tools, business intelligence and visualization solutions in direct support of business functions is required.
- Demonstrated success applying Tableau or equivalent analytics tool to deliver insights with positive business impact is required.
- Experience with Advanced Analytic Programs and Products
- Agile/Scrum experience is required.
- Demonstrated ability to work with business partners to define analytics strategy and to implement data management and analytics solutions is required.
- Business Relationship management and demonstrated experience partnering with operating company business partners to develop plans and deliver solutions is required.
- Project Management experience is required.
- Must have the ability to solve complex business problems and present recommendations to senior management effectively.
- Ability to communicate complex quantitative analysis in a clear, precise, and actionable manner is required.
- A strong aptitude for empirical research to answer challenging questions with data is required.
- Experience in the Medical Devices/Pharmaceutical/Healthcare industries with strong business acumen is Preferred.
- Demonstrated experience working across multiple franchises in a matrixed environment to get results is preferred.
- Experience working with external partners, customers and data providers is preferred.
- Demonstrated working experience with advanced analytics, statistical analysis and predictive modelling is highly preferred.
- Experience with unstructured big data is preferred.
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability
Primary Location : India-Maharashtra-Pune-
Organization : Johnson & Johnson Private Limited (8080)
Job Function : Info Technology
The apply button will redirect you to an external URL. Please apply there as well.