HR at Johnson & Johnson
Views:319 Applications:66 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Johnson & Johnson - Senior Executive - Production (4-5 yrs)
Job Description :
- Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 125 years. We embrace research and science bringing creative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Every day, our more than 130,000 employees across the world are blending heart, science and ingenuity to profoundly change the trajectory of health for humanity.
- At Johnson & Johnson Medical Devices Companies, we are using our breadth, scale and experience to reimagine the way healthcare is delivered and help people live longer, healthier lives.
- In a radically changing environment, we are making connections across science and technology to combine our own expertise in surgery, orthopedics, vision and interventional solutions with the big ideas of others to design and deliver physician and patient-centric products and solutions.
- As pioneers in medical devices, we continually focus on elevating the standard of care working to expand patient access, improve outcomes, reduce health system costs and drive value. We create smart, people-centered healthcare to help the patients we serve recover faster and live longer and more vibrantly.
- The Line Supervisor is accountable for the overall results of the assigned line / area.
- Provides direction, guidance and leadership to the team leaders and associates in the line / area.
- Ensures production flow, on-time resolving manufacturing issues and adherence to production orders and schedules.
- Ensures the operational execution in assigned line/area is in compliance with external regulations and internal standards/procedures.
- Handles all aspects of managing personnel including hiring and termination of associates. Ensures discipline of manufacturing staff/associates
- Ensures and drives enhancements towards a Culture of Quality, Compliance, Safety and Continuous Improvement in the assigned area / line
- Evaluates performance and provides feedback. Implements disciplinary actions as necessary
Functional Competencies :
- Applies understanding of cycle time, throughput, labor efficiency, and related concepts to drive alignment with overall Production Plan to ensure raw materials are in place to support production
- Demonstrates ability to take appropriate corrective action to resolve discrepancies and maintain production balance after reviewing actual performance as compared to plan
- Demonstrates understanding of the impact of equipment downtime and adjusts daily production plans accordingly Production Management
- Demonstrates ability to audit and implement corrective action when lapses related to regulatory and compliance requirements are identified
- Demonstrates understanding of health and safety requirements and current Good Manufacturing Practices (GMPs) regulatory requirements
- Leverages understanding of the Quality Control function, including quality requirements, objectives, and processes to assist in the resolution of production quality issues
- Draws insights from failure analysis to identify root causes and recommend corrective actions
- Demonstrates ability to oversee the process of collecting and reporting quality data
- Demonstrates ability to understand process controls and monitor / track critical process measures
Production Cost Management:
- Demonstrates understanding of the need for cost management and its importance for customers and consumers
- Demonstrates basic knowledge of product costs (i.e. COGS), Design to Value concepts, and key levers that impact improvement or degradation in cost performance
Production Equipment And Engineering Basics:
- Understanding of basic technology used in all production Equipment's used in the shop floor.
- Can understand cause of day to day normal equipment failure and able to correct the same with /without support from Engineering team
- Can provide input to the Operator /Engineering team for modification / Improvement
- Applies understanding of preventative maintenance schedules to support timely and efficient upkeep of equipment to minimize plant downtime
- Demonstrates ability to track the maintenance schedule, work completed and results. Applies knowledge of basic safety procedures (i.e. electrical lock-out, enclosed space entry, harness usage, etc.)
- Degree of engineering/science graduate from reputed institute. (Prod. Engineering, Chem. Engineering, Mech.
- Engineering B. Pharm / BSc-Chemistry / FDA Post Graduate MBA / Certification as approved technical staff preferred).
- Experience: Min. 4-5 years of relevant experience
- Reporting Structure/ Reportees if any: Team Leaders (wage), Associates (wage)
Are you ready to impact the world?
Johnson & Johnson offers an unusual experience to professionals looking for an opportunity to work with hardworking people who share your real passion for caring in an environment that empowers you to drive your own career.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
This description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
The link provided below will redirect you to a website. Please apply there as well.