HR at Johnson & Johnson
Views:1102 Applications:296 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Johnson & Johnson - Senior Business Analyst - Commercial Excellence (4-9 yrs)
Job Description :
- Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 125 years. We embrace research and science - bringing creative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people.
- Every day, our more than 130,000 employees across the world are blending heart, science and ingenuity to profoundly change the trajectory of health for humanity.
- Janssen India, the pharmaceutical division of Johnson & Johnson India, is dedicated to addressing and solving some of the most important unmet medical needs of our time in India, in oncology, immunology, neuroscience and analgesia, dermatology, infectious diseases and metabolic diseases.
- Driven by a strong dedication to the health and well-being of patients, Janssen India brings innovative products, services and solutions to people throughout the world. Janssen recognizes the impact of serious conditions on people's lives, and aims to empower people through disease awareness, education and access to quality care in six therapeutic areas.
Job Description :
- Janssen India is looking for a Senior Business Analyst to join their Commercial Excellence team, based out of Mumbai.
- He / She would be responsible for accurate and timely delivery (analysis + presentation) of Business Insights and Analytics to the Commercial Senior Leadership (VP/Assoc. Directors/Regional Sales Managers).
- He / She would also be responsible for supporting the design and implementation of business planning tools, analysis and reporting that provides the strategic framework for sales execution and business reporting, as well as, sales force effectiveness and productivity
Key Responsibilities :
- Analyze information at all levels (National, Area, Region, Territory and Portfolio), down to procedural and account-level, to enhance our strategic knowledge of the market and support tactics to increase sales force execution
- Manage, research, and resolve data & analytics questions from business partners; conduct hands-on data mining and analysis to identify issues and resolve
- Ability to run analytics and insights workshops with the sales managers, marketing, and Franchise Heads.
- Ability to defend data-based findings to internal stakeholders and help support businesses to drive performance based on these insights.
- Understand and integrate various data assets including HR, Sales, CRM, external databases and help business teams get insights that are not available in any other way. Develop new ways of analyzing the integrated data to create prediction models and basic ML-based actions.
- Pro- actively identify opportunities for business performance improvements and collaborate effectively with other functions, finance, marketing, IT, etc.
- Support the development of measures and process to objectively assess sales force effectiveness. Report monthly/quarterly sales force effectiveness metrics. Support, develop and prepare quarterly customer dashboards & customer level metrics for management review
- Continually evaluating the organization's ability to deliver value on reporting and insights and create & deliver business value recommendations for change where applicable
- Understanding the utility of diverse data sources (CRM, IQVIA, IPSOS, Sales etc) and link them to derive useful insights. Continuously monitor the market for additional data that can add robustness to the insights
- Build strategies to drive data-awareness and usage among all teams through creation of Brand decks, dashboards, innovative projects as required
Education : A minimum of a Bachelor's Degree in Business, Marketing, Statistics, Mathematics, or related field
Experience and Skills :
- Have a minimum of 4 years of progressive business experience, with a minimum of 2 years in a business analysis role
Job Description :
- Have experience in pharma or medical device or healthcare analytics field with prior experience in handling pharma databases and consulting projects
- Experience of working in top tier data analytics consulting firms (ZS - Business Consulting only, IQVIA Consulting only, Cognizant Market Rx, Bain Capability Centre, McKinsey Solutions etc).
- With supervision, ability to understand, translate and integrate multiple data sources into actionable insights to drive decision-making
- Proficient in advanced Excel/VBA/SQL and visualization tools (Tableau/Power BI) and knowledge of statistical software (R/SAS/SPSS)
- Able to create compelling stories through PowerPoint
- Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Demonstrated success in creative problem-solving
- Able to work on multiple projects with conflicting deadlines
- Able to lead cross-functional teams, sometimes requiring managing and leading without authority as needed
- A proven track record of working in a matrix environment where a high degree of collaboration is needed is required
Are you ready to impact the world?
- Johnson & Johnson offers an unusual experience to professionals looking for an opportunity to work with hardworking people who share your real passion for caring in an environment that empowers you to drive your own career.
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
The apply button will redirect you to an external URL, please apply there as well.