HR at Johnson & Johnson
Views:291 Applications:87 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Johnson & Johnson - Senior Analyst - DMA APAC (5-10 yrs)
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 125 years. We embrace research and science - bringing creative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Every day, our more than 130,000 employees across the world are blending heart, science and ingenuity to profoundly change the trajectory of health for humanity.
Our Consumer Business touches a billion lives around the world and works with the vision of 'Bringing science to the art of healthy living'. In India, the company touches the lives of consumers through businesses spanning baby care, women's health, beauty, oral & wound care and over-the-counter-products which are endorsed by healthcare professionals around the world. In India, the company touches the lives of consumers through Baby Care, Women's Health, Beauty, Oral & Wound Care and OTC. Some of our key brands include Johnson's- Baby, Stayfree- , Clean & Clear- , Band-Aid- , Listerine- , ORSL and Benadryl
We are looking for a Sr Analyst who will support our Regional Data Science team with insights gained from analyzing company data. The ideal candidate is adept at using large data sets to find opportunities for product and process optimization and using models to test the effectiveness of different courses of action. They must have strong experience using a variety of data mining/data analysis methods, using a variety of data tools, supporting and improving models, using/creating algorithms and creating/running simulations. They must have a proven ability to help deliver business results with their data-based insights. They must be comfortable working with a wide range of stakeholders and functional teams.
Responsibilities for Data Scientist
- Work with Data Science team to identify opportunities for leveraging company data to drive business solutions.
- Under the guidance of regional data science team, mine and analyze data from company databases to drive optimization and improvement of product development, marketing techniques and business strategies.
- Assist in improving the effectiveness and accuracy of existing methods and techniques.
- Implement and scale custom data models and algorithms to apply to data sets.
- Leverage predictive modeling to increase and optimize customer experiences, revenue generation, ad targeting and other business outcomes.
- Execute company A/B testing framework and test model quality.
- Coordinate with different functional teams to implement models and monitor outcomes.
- Document business processes and support in in deployment of tools to monitor and analyze model performance and data accuracy.
Qualifications for Data Scientist
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Experience using statistical languages (R, Python, SQL, etc.) to manipulate data and draw insights from large data sets.
- Experience working with and creating data architectures.
- Knowledge of a variety of machine learning techniques (clustering, decision tree learning, artificial neural networks, time series forecasting, Market mix modelling etc.) and their real-world advantages/drawbacks.
- Knowledge of advanced statistical techniques and concepts (regression, properties of distributions, statistical tests and proper usage, etc.) and experience with applications.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills for coordinating across teams.
- A drive to learn and master new technologies and techniques.
- We're looking for someone with 5+ years of experience working in a similar role, has a Bachelor's degree in, Mathematics, Computer Science or another quantitative field, and is familiar with the following software/tools:
- Experience querying databases and using statistical computer languages: R, Python, SQL, etc.
- Model Deployment experience on websites.
- Experience using web services: Redshift, S3, Spark etc.
- Experience creating and using advanced machine learning algorithms and statistics: GLM/Regression, Random Forest, Boosting, Trees, text mining, NLP, Time series forecasting, Market mix modelling, clustering, decision trees, neural networks, etc.
- Experience analyzing data from 3rd party providers: Google Analytics, Site Catalyst, Coremetrics, Adwords, Crimson Hexagon, Facebook Insights, etc.
- Experience with distributed data/computing tools: Map/Reduce, Hadoop, Hive, Spark, Gurobi, MySQL, etc.
- Experience visualizing/presenting data for stakeholders.
- Some experience with AWS Sagemaker and running and scaling models in production will be preferred.
Johnson & Johnson offers an unusual experience to professionals looking for an opportunity to work with hardworking people who share your real passion for caring in an environment that empowers you to drive your own career.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
This description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Note : For your candidature to be considered on this job, you need to apply necessarily on the company's redirected page of this job. Please make sure you apply on the redirected page as well
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.