HR at Johnson & Johnson
Views:2108 Applications:599 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Johnson & Johnson - Sales Officer - Acuvue Division (2-3 yrs)
Job Description : Johnson & Johnson Vision Care; a member of Johnson & Johnson's Family of Companies, is recruiting for a role of Sales Officer for General Trade & Key Accounts in Vision care Acuvue located in 6 locations.
Job Summary :
- This position will be responsible for Selling & Maintaining Acuvue range of Contact Lenses. Identifying new customers within a designated geographic area.
- These responsibilities include business development, accountability of maintaining relationship with the Stores and launch of new products.
- This position will also act as the first line of defense on business developments from competitors. You will be responsible to quickly identify trends within individual Stores as well as markets. Effective implementation of Marketing Strategy programs and identifying new business opportunities.
Key Responsibilities :
Edge Data :
Must have strong analytical skills for :
- Meet or exceed annual Acuvue Product target/ operating plan for assigned geography
- Achieving sales target & Market Share
- Primary & Secondary sales handling
- Outlet wise tracking of NEW wearers & SAH
- Ensuring distributor management
Edge Partnership :
- Serve as primary JJVC customer contact for accounts within geography.
- Maintain a positive relationship with JJVC customers with the goal of increasing Acuvue Product sales by assessment, imparting product superiority and training.
- Communicate with and motivate JJVC customers through regular visits, personal meetings and interactions with Optometrist, administrators and key decision makers.
- Understand JJVC Acuvue Superior technology.
Education : Bachelors Degree in any discipline. MBA will be an added advantage.
Experience and Skills : A minimum of 2-3 years of proven track record in Consumable sales in healthcare industry. Exposure to CRM/ Relationship marketing will be an added advantage. Experience in Retail, FMCG or Optom industry is desired.
Are you ready to impact the world?
- Johnson & Johnson offers an unusual experience to professionals looking for an opportunity to work with hardworking people who share your real passion for caring in an environment that empowers you to drive your own career.
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
- This description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
The link provided below will redirect you to a website. Please apply there as well.