HR at Johnson & Johnson
Views:1233 Applications:298 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Johnson & Johnson - Regional Planning Manager (0-1 yrs)
Job Description :
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 125 years. We embrace research and science bringing creative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Every day, our more than 130,000 employees across the world are blending heart, science and ingenuity to profoundly change the trajectory of health for humanity.
At Johnson & Johnson Medical Devices Companies, we are using our breadth, scale and experience to reimagine the way healthcare is delivered and help people live longer, healthier lives.
In a radically changing environment, we are making connections across science and technology to combine our own expertise in surgery, orthopedics, vision and interventional solutions with the big ideas of others to design and deliver physician and patient-centric products and solutions.
As pioneers in medical devices, we continually focus on elevating the standard of care working to expand patient access, improve outcomes, reduce health system costs and drive value. We create smart, people-centered healthcare to help the patients we serve recover faster and live longer and more vibrantly.
Responsibilities & Competencies: Regional Planning Manager is responsible for overall planning processes for the Franchise in the region.
- Ensure business plans are supported with timely availability of product for J&J Medical Asia-Pacific companies to meet the customer demand.
- Ensure the business continuity by managing the supply disruptions & demand surges.
- Handle the overall inventory and inventory health (slow and obsolete inventory) for the franchise in the region.
- Handle the business and statistical forecasts over 12/24 month horizon for strategic planning and manufacturing / capacity planning.
- Carries out inventory deployment from RDC to country by leveraging demand management rules and allocations
- Maintains correct planning parameters to ensure optimal inventory in RDC & countries
- Liaises with RDC Operations team for timely delivery and availability of inventory at countries
- Key user of Planning / ERP systems (Manugistics, SAP) & Reporting Tools
- Leads Planning aspects on Supply Chain Projects having potential impact on product availability and business continuity in the region
- Leads STEM discussion with country and global partners to mitigate business impact
- Responsible for collecting, analyzing, consolidating, and reporting Supply Chain data, aiming to:
a) Improve Product availability (OTIF)
b) Reduce Backorders and provide weekly / monthly Customer Service updates
c) Manage Inventory ($ & DOS) within BP/LE targets at country DC
d) Improve forecasting accuracy & BIAS
e) Reduce SLOB
- Review and develop any vital corrective actions arising from Performance Metrics
- Review and specify Business requirements for system changes in conjunction with System team
- Able to mine data from appropriate systems and able to carry out complex analysis for ad-hoc business requests
This position ensures the planning processes remains integrated with business processes by deploying process excellence tools and techniques, collaboration with various stakeholders, deploying a robust communication strategy and working in a virtual team environment.
- Integrity & Credo based Actions
- Results & Performance Driven
- Sense of urgency
- Strategic Thinking
- Big Picture Orientation
- Intellectual Curiosity
- Prudent Risk Taking
- Teamwork & Collaboration
- Self Awareness & Adaptability
- Bachelor in Engineering or Science
- Master In Business Administration (Specialization in SC & Operations Management)
- Green Belt six-sigma certification
- APICS Certification
- 4+ years of relevant experience.
- Experienced ERP / Planning Systems User
- Supply chain experience in medical device or pharmaceutical industry.
- Working knowledge of financial processes
- Strong analytical skills and an aptitude for planning.
- Fundamentals of Supply Chain
- Ability to use advance statistical techniques
- Accuracy with attention to detail
- Proactive approach
- Ability to collaborate with virtual teams
- Can drive continuous process improvements.
- Proficient user of MS Office, Excel, Word, Powerpoint
- Proficient user of SAP/ Manugistics / APO
Are you ready to impact the world?
- Johnson & Johnson offers an unusual experience to professionals looking for an opportunity to work with hardworking people who share your real passion for caring in an environment that empowers you to drive your own career.
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
- This description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
The apply button will redirect you to an external URL, please apply there as well.