Senior Specialist - Talent Acquisition at Johnson & Johnson
Views:5689 Applications:954 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:33
Johnson & Johnson - Regional Planner (2-4 yrs)
The Regional Planner, is responsible for carrying out demand planning, inventory management and distribution planning processes.
This position will be responsible for providing analytics on forecast and inventory as input to country and regional demand planning process. Consolidate the country inputs to create the regional demand views, ensuring timely product and instrument availability by coordinating with Global Plan team and weekly /monthly customer service updates.
- Provide forecast analytics as input for country/cluster demand planning process.
- Coordinate with countries to obtain the demand inputs.
- Aggregate country/cluster consensus forecast to create regional forecast view and analyze business/financial plans (BP/FP) and demand plans (DP) gaps.
- Ensures timely product availability at the countries by creating the low stock reports and availability projections.
- Ensure business continuity by managing the supply disruptions and demand surges.
- Ensure timely escalation for significant supply disruptions.
- Manage the inventory and inventory health targets (slow and obsolete inventory).
- Prepares the planning parameters review files and coordinates with countries for inputs.
- Maintains correct planning parameters in planning systems.
- Support product portfolio optimization, asset reconfiguration projects, which has potential impact on product availability and business continuity in the region
The Regional Planner is responsible for working in close collaboration with teams who are responsible for collecting, analyzing, and reporting Supply Chain data, aiming to
- Improve product availability (OTIF)
- Manage country Inventories ($ & DOS) within BP/LE targets
- Improve forecasting accuracy (MAPE - Stat Forecast and Consensus Forecast for the region)
- Reduce SLOB in countries
- Review and input into regular Performance Metrics
- Able to mine data from appropriate systems and able to carry out complex analysis for ad-hoc business requests
- Integrity & Credo based Actions
- Results & Performance Driven
- Sense of urgency
- Intellectual Curiosity
- Collaboration & Teaming
- Self-Awareness & Adaptability
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering or Science
- Master in Business Administration (Specialization in SC & Operations Management)
- Green Belt six-sigma certification
- APICS Certification
- 2+ years of relevant experience
- Experienced ERP & Planning Systems user
- Supply chain experience in medical device or pharmaceutical industry.
- Fundamentals of Supply Chain
- Strong analytical skills and an aptitude for planning.
- Ability to use advance statistical techniques
- Accuracy with attention to detail
- Ability to collaborate with virtual teams
- Can drive continuous process improvements.
- Proficient user of MS Office - Excel, Word, Power point
- Proficient user of ERP systems like JDE, SAP
- Proficient use of Planning systems like OMP, APO