Recruitment Specialist at Johnson & Johnson
Views:5554 Applications:969 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:21
Johnson & Johnson - Regional Logistics Lead (2-10 yrs)
Regional Logistics Lead - Kolkata
Regional Logistics Lead-East :
- Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 125 years. Every single day, our more than 130,000 employees across the world are blending heart, science and ingenuity to profoundly change the trajectory of health for humanity.
- Johnson & Johnson India Supply Chain: We are the Enterprise Supply chain for Johnson & Johnson. Our Faster Forward attitude is driving three fundamental principles: Deliver Agile customer solution, Fast Track Innovation and End to end value creation.
- J&J India supply chain collaborates & harmonize across three sectors, Consumer, Medical and Pharmaceuticals. We are supported by strong infrastructure comprising of 4 in-house manufacturing sites, more than 20 third party manufacturing partners and 30 distribution centers.
- We continue our efforts to optimize our supply chain network. J&J supply chain seamlessly integrates across Plan, Make, Source and Deliver. India Supply Chain has constant focus in building diverse and professional workforce.
Functional group : DELIVER - Warehousing & Distribution
Overall purpose of job :
- This role is Responsible for the Operations Management of all the Distribution Centers (DCs) under the J&J Enterprise Distribution Network for East region.
- This includes the functional processes of receiving(Inbound) and storage of incoming material and picking, packing, invoicing & distribution of material as per the Customer Orders received. This Role handles all DELIVER related operations in East - Bihar, Jharkhand,West Bengal, North East (7 states), Orissa.
- This role will require collaboration with other members of the supply chain and customer support teams
Essential duties and responsibilities :
- Leads all aspects of day-to-day warehouse operations with support of 3PL team of different warehouses of Medical,Pharma and Consumer
- Ensures EHS, QA and RA Compliance at all sites
- Build annual budget for warehousing and track actual expenses against the same.
- Reviews and approves invoices for service on company equipment and general warehouse upkeep including AC, electrical repairs, basic carpentry, painting and other needed maintenance.
- Supply chain event management in alignment with sales team, Regulatory, legal, QA, Plan and EM/Make teams
- Attending to various audits and its requirement towards closure.
- Governance through established Key Performance indicators
Special requirements :
- EXTERNAL AND INTERNAL INTERACTIONS: External interactions may include customers, third- party distribution centers and suppliers, transportation providers, and customer service.
- This job requires 40% travel
Job location : Kolkata, India
Job Requirements :
Essential knowledge and skills :
- 2+ years related experience.
- MBA from a best-in-class school preferred along with a requisite 3-4 year college degree (Business, engineering or related field)
- CSCP, APICS certifications preferred
Core proficiencies required for this role :
- Experience using SAP (preferred) or other ERP statistical software packages
- Analytical capabilities
- Big picture orientation with attention to detail.
- Effectively runs and adapts to change.
- Good communication and team building skills
- Ability to lead cross-functionally
- CSCP, APICS certifications preferred
Are you ready to impact the world?
- Johnson & Johnson offers an unusual experience to professionals looking for an opportunity to work with hardworking people who share your real passion for caring in an environment that empowers you to drive your own career.
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.