HR at Johnson & Johnson
Views:696 Applications:103 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Johnson & Johnson - Project Manager - Sales - Reimbursed Business - Pharmaceutical Division (5-7 yrs)
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 125 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing creative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Every day, our more than 130,000 employees across the world are blending heart, science and ingenuity to profoundly change the trajectory of health for humanity.
Janssen India, the pharmaceutical division of Johnson & Johnson India, is dedicated to addressing and solving some of the most important unmet medical needs of our time in India, in oncology, immunology, neuroscience and analgesia, dermatology, infectious diseases and metabolic diseases. Driven by a strong dedication to the health and well-being of patients, Janssen India brings innovative products, services and solutions to people throughout the world. Janssen recognizes the impact of serious conditions on people's lives, and aims to empower people through disease awareness, education and access to quality care in six therapeutic areas.
- Johnson & Johnson Pharmaceutical is recruiting for Project Manager role, located in Guwahati
- The position is an individual contributor and the incumbent will be responsible for driving business growth in assigned territory, maintaining effective customer relations, mapping territory potential and building relationships with KOLs / KDMs
- Drives business growth in assigned territory (Trade + Institution) by delivering on budgeted sales objectives on a continuous basis in adherence to company's compliance standards
- Owns the end-to-end process for product inclusion and liquidation in Reimbursed Account - Maps potential of accounts in the assigned region; creates strategy for product inclusion; collaborates with the MAF team to generate recommendation for our products; responsible for timely participation in tenders; works to generate demand for all Janssen products included in the account; responsible for ensuring timely payment for supplies made
- Helps in creating and executing plans for conducting scientific activities such as CMEs, developing CRM strategy and ensuring effective execution of marketing campaigns in order to achieve objectives
- Builds sustainable, long term relationships with KOLs / KDMs in assigned territory
B. Sc./ B. Pharm (Post-Graduation in Management preferred)
Experience and Skills:
- 5 - 7 years of relevant experience in Pharmaceutical Sales with at least 2 years of Specialty product selling experience
Key Working Relationships
Internal: Sales, Marketing, Medical Affairs, Supply Chain, HCC and Finance Teams
External: KOLs, KDMs, Distributors, Service Providers and Policy Makers
Are you ready to impact the world?
Johnson & Johnson offers an unusual experience to professionals looking for an opportunity to work with hardworking people who share your real passion for caring in an environment that empowers you to drive your own career.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Johnson & Johnson Private Limited (8080)
Job Type - Permanent
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.