HR at Johnson & Johnson
Views:230 Applications:45 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Johnson & Johnson - Project Manager - Reimbursed Business - Super Specialty Products - Janssen (7-10 yrs)
Job Description :
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 125 years. We embrace research and science - bringing creative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Every day, our more than 130,000 employees across the world are blending heart, science and ingenuity to profoundly change the trajectory of health for humanity.
Janssen India, the pharmaceutical division of Johnson & Johnson India, is dedicated to addressing and solving some of the most important unmet medical needs of our time in India, in oncology, immunology, neuroscience and analgesia, dermatology, infectious diseases and metabolic diseases. Driven by a strong dedication to the health and well-being of patients, Janssen India brings innovative products, services and solutions to people throughout the world. Janssen recognizes the impact of serious conditions on people's lives, and aims to empower people through disease awareness, education and access to quality care in six therapeutic areas.
Job Description :
- Johnson & Johnson Pharmaceutical is recruiting for Project Manager role, located in Mumbai
- The position is an individual contributor and the incumbent will be responsible for driving demand generation and liquidation for Super Specialty products in DHS Maharashtra (State Govt.), maintaining effective customer relations, mapping territory potential and building relationships with Doctors and other stakeholders
Key Responsibilities :
- Drives demand generation and liquidation for Super Specialty products in Hospitals of DHS Maharashtra (State Govt.), in assigned territory on a continuous basis in adherence to company's compliance standards
- Maps potential of hospitals in the assigned region; works to generate demand for all Janssen Super Specialty Janssen products included in the account; works towards faster liquidation of supplied stock
- Helps in creating and executing plans for conducting scientific activities such as CMEs, developing CRM strategy and ensuring effective execution of marketing campaigns in order to achieve objectives
- Collaborates with the MAF team to generate recommendation for inclusion of new products
- Builds sustainable, long term relationships with the Doctors and other stakeholders in the hospitals
- Follows up with customers for resolving any issues and ensuring satisfaction
Education : B. Sc./ B. Pharma
Experience and Skills : 7 - 10 years of relevant experience in Pharmaceutical Sales with at least 3 - 5 years of Specialty product selling experience in areas such as Oncology, Immunology, Neuroscience etc.
Key Working Relationships :
Internal : Reimbursed Business Team, Marketing, Medical Affairs and HCC
External : Doctors, Clinical staff and Service Providers
Are you ready to impact the world?
- Johnson & Johnson offers an unusual experience to professionals looking for an opportunity to work with hardworking people who share your real passion for caring in an environment that empowers you to drive your own career.
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.