Talent Acquisition at Johnson and Johnson
Views:2388 Applications:590 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Johnson & Johnson - Product Executive - Pain - Janssen (1-4 yrs)
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 125 years. We embrace research and science - bringing creative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Every day, our more than 130,000 employees across the world are blending heart, science and ingenuity to profoundly change the trajectory of health for humanity.
Janssen India, the pharmaceutical division of Johnson & Johnson India, is dedicated to addressing and solving some of the most important unmet medical needs of our time in India, in oncology, immunology, neuroscience and analgesia, dermatology, infectious diseases and metabolic diseases. Driven by a strong dedication to the health and well-being of patients, Janssen India brings innovative products, services and solutions to people throughout the world. Janssen recognizes the impact of serious conditions on peoples lives, and aims to empower people through disease awareness, education and access to quality care in six therapeutic areas.
Johnson & Johnson Janssen is recruiting for Product Executive Pain, located in Mumbai
Pain is the most common reason for seeking medical care and accounts for up to 80% of visits to physicians. Being symptomatic in nature, Pain is often a subjective phenomena. The India Pain Market is highly complex, fragmented and competitive. Despite so many players, under-treatment of pain is a major concern.
For Janssen, Pain is a key asset. This position requires a self-motivated individual looking to hone their core Marketing skills, deliver a strategy focused at providing freedom from pain and improve the quality of life of patients. We are looking for a creative, agile (ability to learn quickly and pivot) marketer, who is passionate about Healthcare and interested in building a long term career in healthcare. This individual will bring fresh ideas and solutions to ensure appropriate access thus providing a better life to every deserving patient.
Product Executive is responsible for both product planning and product marketing. This includes managing the product throughout the product lifecycle, gathering and prioritizing product and customer requirements, defining the product vision, and working closely with various departments i.e. Sales, Medical Affairs, Supply Chain, Finance and Health Care Compliance to ensure revenue and customer satisfaction goals are met.
- Handles overall promotional and marketing strategy and supports sales and marketing team in terms of Product positioning, competitor analysis within market
- Developing Brand Communications, Designing Marketing Mix and Activity Planner, Owning the brand budget
- Managing agency relationships
- Analyzing IQVIA data & synthesize data from multiple sources to articulate the health of their brand
- Enabling Sales with appropriate scientific Marketing inputs; train Sales force at Sales meetings
- Developing and engage key opinion leaders
- Closely collaborating with key stakeholders (HCPs, Distributors, internal stakeholders including the Sales team)
- B Pharm/ Life Science/ MBBS Graduate
- MBA in Marketing or Healthcare / Hospital Management
- Total experience of 1-4 years in marketing or market research or Healthcare / Life Sciences consulting / project management
- Proficiency in MS Office tools
- Ability to handle regulated products and optimize the opportunity within a restricted environment
- Ability to learn and deliver in complex market dynamics
Attitude: Curious, self-directed, detail oriented, ability to own projects end-to-end and make decisions. Comfortable with ambiguous situations.
Experience and Skills:
- Planning and Organizing
- Strategic Thinking
- Project Management
- Structured Problem Solving
- Analytical Skills
- Market Research
- Business Acumen
- Financial Acumen
- Excellence in execution
Functional/Leadership Skills & Competencies:
- Collaboration and Partnering
- Decision Making
- Influence and Impact
- Customer Insights
- Ethical Conduct (Applying Level)
- Change Management
- Scientific agility
- Learning agility
Travel (Domestic): 30% of time
Are you ready to impact the world?
Johnson & Johnson offers an unusual experience to professionals looking for an opportunity to work with hardworking people who share your real passion for caring in an environment that empowers you to drive your own career.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status
Primary Location - India-Maharashtra-Greater Mumbai-
Organization - Johnson & Johnson Private Limited (8080)
Job Function - Marketing
Requisition ID - 2005808884W