HR at Johnson & Johnson
Views:253 Applications:34 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Johnson & Johnson - Principal Scientist - R&D - Self Care Project (6-8 yrs)
Job Description ;
- Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 125 years. We embrace research and science - bringing creative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people.
- Every day, our more than 130,000 employees across the world are blending heart, science and ingenuity to profoundly change the trajectory of health for humanity.
R&D Consumer :
- The R&D Centre located in Mumbai, India was established with an objective to support India and the APAC region. With years, it has expanded its operations to support Consumer R&D sites worldwide.
- It is unique because in addition to executing India Business Deliverables, it is a significant contributor to Global Consumer Product and Technology Deployment.
- It incorporates different technical functions which support global R&D New Product launches and changes to existing formulations. The R&D Centre employs over 130 employees and contractors. It also partners with third party labs and agencies who have more than 50 employees working on J&J Consumer R&D projects
Job Description : Johnson and Johnson is recruiting for Principal Scientist for Self-Care portfolio, located in Mumbai.
Objective of this role :
- Development of pharmaceutical and food products for the India market.
- Ensure that all development projects and related activities are executed according to J&J, Regulatory, GMP, Health & Safety, and Environment requirement and completed according to project timelines.
- Operate independently from technical directions and demonstrate strong project leadership
- Support the local and regional cross functional teams in creating product innovations based on consumer insights
- Act as an on the ground voice in India for the Regional Self Care R&D organization in negotiating and partnering across different functions and brands
Key Responsibilities :
- Lead assigned Selfcare (pharmaceutical and food) internal and external innovation projects to support AP Selfcare business needs by working with the cross functional team to execute due diligence, formulate technical strategy, develop formulations and processes and provide support as needed to drive decisions and manage risks.
- Manage external institutions, CROs, and technology development companies to ensure smooth project execution across pre-formulation, process design, optimization, scale up and process characterization
- Actively interact with Marketing, QA, Supply Chain, Medical & Regulatory Affairs teams to ensure effective execution of product development projects
- Lead technical cross-functional teams in developing recommendations for complex issues
- Manage multiple NPD/NPI projects simultaneously and ensure on budget and on time delivery of project goals.
- Oversee technology transfer of pharmaceutical and food products from external partners to internal development or from R&D to manufacturing plant till product launch
- Serve as the on the Ground voice for the regional AP Self Care R&D team in India.
Education : Master's degree or above in Pharmaceutical and/or Food Technology streams.
Experience and Skills :
- Preferably experience in both Pharmaceutical and Food product innovation/manufacturing company.
- Typically requires 6-8 years of experience with masters or equivalent
- Typically requires 4-6 years of experience with PhD
Are you ready to impact the world?
- Johnson & Johnson offers an unusual experience to professionals looking for an opportunity to work with hardworking people who share your real passion for caring in an environment that empowers you to drive your own career.
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.