HR at Johnson & Johnson
Views:1649 Applications:677 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Johnson & Johnson - National Key Account Manager - IIM/ISB/FMS/MDI (2-5 yrs)
Job Description :
- Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 125 years. We embrace research and science - bringing creative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people.
- Every day, our more than 130,000 employees across the world are blending heart, science and ingenuity to profoundly change the trajectory of health for humanity.
- Our Consumer Business touches a billion lives around the world and works with the vision of 'Bringing science to the art of healthy living'. In India, the company touches the lives of consumers through businesses spanning baby care, women's health, beauty, oral & wound care and over-the-counter-products which are endorsed by healthcare professionals around the world. In India, the company touches the lives of consumers through Baby Care, Women's Health, Beauty, Oral & Wound Care and OTC. Some of our key brands include Johnson's- Baby, Stayfree-, Clean & Clear-, Band-Aid-, Listerine-, ORSL and Benadryl- .
Job Description : J&J Consumer, NKAM based in Mumbai
Key Responsibilities :
- Customer Management
- Drive initiatives to deliver Growth & strengthen regional Customer Relationships
- Lead Category initiatives with the Category teams as aligned nationally
- Lead end-to-end Operations to ensure best-in-class Operational Efficiency and Fill-Rates
- Timely Reviews with regional Customer teams on Business & Health Parameters
- Handle the modern trade distributor network and ensure efficient operations & service levels
- Stakeholder Management
- Working with various customer sets within the organization (CMG/Marketing/CS&L)
- Deliver Business Results
- Responsible for delivering the Topline Business & Market Share for modern trade business
- Undertake Joint Business Plans with the regional category teams
- In-Store Management
- Win in store through strong compliance of TOT parameters & execution of aligned activations
- Win with Shoppers through insight driven activations
- Build Deep Understanding of the Channel and share relevant insights with the CMG team
- Closely tracking & monitoring key parameters & metrics including market shares, on-shelf availability, fill-rates, Share of Shelf, Plan-o-gram.
- Timely updating and share-out of Off-takes & In-Store Activation dashboards.
Education : MBA from Best-in-class Institute with 2 to 4 Yrs Experience (2015,2016, 2017 Batch)
Experience and Skills : Experience in Business Development, Modern Trade/E com, Customer Marketing, Account Management, Sales
Percentage Traveled : 20%
Are you ready to impact the world?
- Johnson & Johnson offers an unusual experience to professionals looking for an opportunity to work with hardworking people who share your real passion for caring in an environment that empowers you to drive your own career.
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.