Senior Specialist - Talent Acquisition at Johnson & Johnson
Views:4829 Applications:725 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:24
Johnson & Johnson - Manager - Planning (4-7 yrs)
The Manager-Planning is responsible for carrying out demand planning, instrument and capex planning, inventory management and distribution planning processes.
This position will be responsible for providing inputs on instrument utilization, investment plans, forecast and inventory. Drive the performance improvement projects through analytics and insights for overall planning efficiency.
- Generate instrument utilization analytics.
- Review new instrument investment plans and identify opportunities for redeployment for low turning sets.
- Review NPI investment plans and budget.
- Provide forecast analytics as input for country/cluster demand planning process.
- Coordinate with countries to obtain the demand inputs.
- Aggregate country/cluster consensus forecast to create regional forecast view and analyze business/financial plans (BP/FP) and demand plans (DP) gaps.
- Ensures timely product availability at the countries by creating the low stock reports and availability projections.
- Ensure business continuity by managing the supply disruptions and demand surges.
- Ensure timely escalation for significant supply disruptions.
- Manage the inventory and inventory health targets (slow and obsolete inventory).
- Prepares the planning parameters review files and coordinates with countries for inputs.
- Maintains correct planning parameters in planning systems.
- Support product portfolio optimization, asset reconfiguration projects, which has potential impact on product availability and business continuity in the region
The Sr Regional Planner is responsible for working in close collaboration with teams who are responsible for collecting, analyzing, and reporting Supply Chain data, aiming to
- Improve product availability (OTIF)
- Manage country Inventories ($ & DOS) within BP/LE targets
- Improve forecasting accuracy (MAPE - Stat Forecast and Consensus Forecast for the region)
Reduce SLOB in countries
- Review and input into regular Performance Metrics
- Review and specify Business requirements for system changes
- Able to mine data from appropriate systems and able to carry out complex analysis for ad-hoc business requests
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering or Science
- Master in Business Administration (Specialization in SC & Operations Management)
- Green Belt six-sigma certification
- APICS CertificationKnowledge
- 5+ years of relevant experience
- Experienced ERP & Planning Systems user
- Supply chain experience in medical device or pharmaceutical industry.
- Fundamentals of Supply Chain
- Strong analytical skills and an aptitude for planning.
- Ability to use advance statistical techniques
- Accuracy with attention to detail
- Ability to collaborate with virtual teams
- Can drive continuous process improvements.
- Proficient user of MS Office - Excel, Word, Power point
- Proficient user of ERP systems like JDE, SAP
- Proficient use of Planning systems like OMP, APO