HR at Johnson & Johnson
Views:1163 Applications:368 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Johnson & Johnson - Manager - Digital Strategy & Employer Branding (6-10 yrs)
Job Description :
- Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 125 years. We embrace research and science bringing creative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people.
- Every day, our more than 130,000 employees across the world are blending heart, science and ingenuity to profoundly change the trajectory of health for humanity.
- At Johnson & Johnson, We've Always Excelled In Times Of Change. We Stand On The Front Lines Of The Biggest Health Challenges Of Our Time, And We- re Here To Win.
- Our Long History Of Firsts- Band-Aids, Feminine Care, Cardiovascular Stents, Cancer Treatments, Digital Health And, Most Recently, A Life-Changing Vaccine Against HIV Are Proof That Our Proprietary Blend Of Heart, Science And Ingenuity Is Profoundly Changing The Trajectory Of Health For Humanity.
- But Those Epic Breakthroughs Didn- t Really Come From Johnson & Johnson The Company- They Were Discovered, Developed And Distributed By People Just Like YOU.
Job Description :
- Johnson and Johnson is hiring for Manager - Digital Strategy & Employer Branding for based at Mumbai
- In this role you'll build a strong and consistent candidate's journey channel by channel and will be a key part at our new employer branding strategy. You'll be responsible for the JnJ Careers communication at social media, from the planning to the execution of the strategy, acting as a digital influencer among the employees and producing content to leverage the Talent Acquisition team goals.
Key Responsibilities :
- Build creative and innovative content to feed our social network (JnJ Careers FB, IG, TT and others)
- Identify and suggest channels and new ways of interacting with our audience
- Build, handle and own monthly social content calendar to deliver optimized content for each platform
- Develop and execute creative, quantifiable campaigns to drive awareness, engagement and application
- Strengthen the relationship with our followers and internet users, creating a differentiated customer experience and positioning J&J as Employer of Choice
- Own the day-to-day execution of social media strategy on our social channels, including scheduling, posting, and tracking.
- Monitor TA's main social channels, build and analyse metrics and KPIs;
- Test, learn and provide insights on what's working and what's not, and make content recommendations and action learnings in real time
- Recommend investment level being targeted campaigns
- Deploy global strategy
- Partner with Global Talent Engagement team on initiatives
Education : MBA or equivalent with minimum 6 years of work experience managing social media channels
Experience and Skills :
- Knowledge in image edition tools such as Photoshop, CorelDraw or Illustrator;
- Possess a degree in Communications, Marketing, Journalism, Public Relations or related disciplines;
- Experience with paid media advertisement (LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, others);
- Experience with content creation and strategy;
- Planning skills
- Advanced Excel and PowerPoint Knowledge;
- Passion for social media and active digital presence (personal social channels)
Are you ready to impact the world?
- Johnson & Johnson offers an unusual experience to professionals looking for an opportunity to work with hardworking people who share your real passion for caring in an environment that empowers you to drive your own career.
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.