HR at Johnson & Johnson
Views:1079 Applications:329 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Johnson & Johnson - Manager - Deployment Planning & Inventory Control (0-1 yrs)
Job Description :
- Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 125 years. We embrace research and science bringing creative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Every day, our more than 130,000 employees across the world are blending heart, science and ingenuity to profoundly change the trajectory of health for humanity.
- Our Consumer Business touches a billion lives around the world and works with the vision of 'Bringing science to the art of healthy living'. In India, the company touches the lives of consumers through businesses spanning baby care, women's health, beauty, oral & wound care and over-the-counter-products which are endorsed by healthcare professionals around the world. In India, the company touches the lives of consumers through Baby Care, Women's Health, Beauty, Oral & Wound Care and OTC. Some of our key brands include Johnson's- Baby, Stayfree-, Clean & Clear-, Band-Aid-, Listerine-, ORSL and Benadryl- .
- Supports and drive regional/ Country level S&OP process
- Generate deployment plans using APO and
- Works with sales/ central marketing team on schemes and NPD launches
- Work with Supply planning to understand supply side (ATP)
- Generate Dispatch plan visibility & Share with stakeholders short term ( week) & long term ( 4 weeks)
- Analyze sales trend and forecast error to identify exceptions and drive deployment to cover such exceptions
- Maintain all system Parameters (APO) for deployment planning.
- Ensure stock availability at DCs in co-ordination with demand planning
- Carry out casual analysis for top misses and action plan for future month
- Coordinate deployment of stocks from plants to distribution centers as per forecast.
- Carry out slow moving and non-moving stock analysis and highlight to central Demand team for action.
- Work towards optimizing the end to end channel inventory (Plants to Customer)
- Keep up to date on relevant Supply Chain technology and process trends amongst key customers and competitors for the franchise
- Maintains up-to-date knowledge of relevant franchise products
- Continue to progress understanding and application of Process Excellence tools
- Best practice assimilation and implementation
Experience Required : 2 to 4 years experience in the area of deployment/supply planning & customer service management.
Educational qualification: MBA + any additional SC specialization like CPIM etc would be added advantage
Are you ready to impact the world?
- Johnson & Johnson offers an unusual experience to professionals looking for an opportunity to work with hardworking people who share your real passion for caring in an environment that empowers you to drive your own career.
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
- This description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
The apply button will redirect you to an external URL, please apply there as well.