Recruitment Specialist at Johnson & Johnson
Views:6078 Applications:1165 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:7
Johnson & Johnson - Logistics Lead - IIM/NITIE/FMS/XLRI/MDI (2-10 yrs)
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 125 years. Every single day, our more than 130,000 employees across the world are blending heart, science and ingenuity to profoundly change the trajectory of health for humanity.
Johnson & Johnson India Supply Chain: We are the Enterprise Supply chain for Johnson & Johnson. Our Faster Forward attitude is driving three fundamental principles: Deliver Agile customer solution, Fast Track Innovation and End to end value creation. J&J India supply chain collaborates & harmonize across three sectors, Consumer, Medical and Pharmaceuticals. We are supported by strong infrastructure comprising of 4 in-house manufacturing sites, more than 20 third party manufacturing partners and 30 distribution centers. We continue our efforts to optimize our supply chain network. J&J supply chain seamlessly integrates across Plan, Make, Source and Deliver. India Supply Chain has constant focus in building diverse and professional workforce.
Johnson and Johnson is recruiting for Logistics lead at Mumbai
The role of the Logistics lead is to drive and support warehousing and Transportation Projects related to cost (CIPs), compliance (QA, RA, Finance & TAX) and capability (WMS, TMS, Innovation projects). While RLMs (W&D specialist for each Region)/Operations lead will focus on Region wise Cross- sector warehousing and transportation daily, this role is key to drive Process excellence and Business improvements locally and within the Warehousing and Transportation Organization.
Major Duties & Responsibilities
1. Deliver the timely, on budget CIP for W&D team with support of Regional leads and Transportation lead:
- Drive CIPs within W&D Organization with Operations Cross sector leads in each Region (North, West, South, East) for warehousing and secondary transportation.
- Work with Transportation Ops lead for CIPs and standardization.
- Establish SRM (Supplier relationship management) with support of Regional leads and Primary Transportation lead.
- Metrics and analytics deployment for W&D team in line with SRM (Supplier relationship management) & Other Regional metrics.
- Single point of contact for Regional Projects and its deployment for the entire W&D vertical in alignment with Regional W&D RDEX (5S, QE2, JJOS, LEAN, SIX-Sigma)
- Attend Regional W&D sessions (RDEX, RDO forums) and Incorporate standard methodologies and lessons learned from other APAC markets
- Work with Finance team on SOX compliance centrally
- Work with QA, Tax team, Legal and Regulatory team on deployment of SOPs centrally
- 2+ years related experience.
- MBA from outstanding B-school preferred along with a requisite 3-4 year college degree (Business, engineering or related field)
- CSCP, APICS certifications preferred
Experience and Skills:
- Ability to think strategically
- Ability to collaborate with different functions with Supply chain.
- Ability to learn quickly and work with a sense of urgency
- Ability to work in a fast-changing environment with a high tolerance towards ambiguity
- Results and performance driven
- Finance understanding / CIP Delivery experience
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Strong eye for business and understanding of the end to end supply chain Experience in supply chain, warehousing, and transportation
- Experience in leading and delivering CIPs, Capability projects
- High degree of motivation, initiative and autonomy
- Shown ability to work effectively in a highly complex & dynamic environment
- Strong people management skills and ability to lead multiple functional teams
- Experience in engaging with business leaders
- Proficient written and verbal communication skills
- Strong ability to influence partners
- Lean Green or Black Belt certified preferred
- CSCP, APICS certifications preferred
- Skilled in ERP, Analytics
Are you ready to impact the world?
Johnson & Johnson offers an unusual experience to professionals looking for an opportunity to work with hardworking people who share your real passion for caring in an environment that empowers you to drive your own career.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.