HR at Johnson & Johnson
Views:159 Applications:36 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Johnson & Johnson - Lead - Intelligent Automation (5-9 yrs)
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 125 years. We embrace research and science - bringing creative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Every day, our more than 130,000 employees across the world are blending heart, science and ingenuity to profoundly change the trajectory of health for humanity.
Our Consumer Business touches a billion lives around the world and works with the vision of 'Bringing science to the art of healthy living'. In India, the company touches the lives of consumers through businesses spanning baby care, women's health, beauty, oral & wound care and over-the-counter-products which are endorsed by healthcare professionals around the world. In India, the company touches the lives of consumers through Baby Care, Women's Health, Beauty, Oral & Wound Care and OTC. Some of our key brands include Johnson's- Baby, Stayfree- , Clean & Clear- , Band-Aid- , Listerine- , ORSL and Benadryl
The Digital Transformation Office is orchestrating our journey to become a Digital First organization by building and deploying end-to-end digital solutions that solve unmet needs and generate value through a fully integrated digital ecosystem.
The Lead Analyst, IA and RPA will execute solution design, build, and delivery of intelligent automation solutions using process excellence, Robotic Process Automation, BPM and Artificial Intelligence solutions. This role is responsible for executing a leading Intelligent Automation strategy, delivering business projects, and developing solutions to support the organization's growing analytics and intelligent automation demand.
The ideal candidate for this role will understand how various Intelligent Automation solutions can integrate with each other as well as be able to identify the appropriate intelligent automation solution or combination of solutions to solve specific business problems and derive the greatest business value.
He/she should be aware of current and future market and technology developments inside and outside of the Intelligent Automation space through offerings, white papers, blogs, upskilling, and learning opportunities. This individual should be able to engage with external vendors, review new tools and technologies within the market, conduct evaluation of functionalities, and make implementation recommendations.
Major Duties & Responsibilities:
- Execute the Automation Development Life Cycle, meeting technical, spend, quality, and timeframe requirements
- Ensure successful deployment of the Intelligent Automation methodology as part of overall business transformation
- Design and develop process monitoring dashboards, analyze and interpret findings, uncover root causes in collaboration with business SMEs, draw conclusions, and make recommendations
- Deliver against a stable and scalable IA platform strategy that is fit for purpose
- Ensure all automation adheres to the approved Governance Model
- Participate in Automation Assessments across functions to identify processes suitable for automation
- Contribute the development of business cases and alignment of KPIs to measure process improvements and participate in prioritization of intelligent automation opportunities
- Effectively communicate to business users throughout the project lifecycle and showcase solution demos to end users.
- Partner with business SMEs to define and monitor KPIs and success criteria for automation implementations.
- Provide first level support for any roadblocks faced during implementation of intelligent automation solutions.
- Contribute to the development of the Intelligent Automation capability and drive continuous improvement of Intelligent Automation methodology, tools, practices
- Bachelor of Science or Bachelor of Engineering at a minimum
- At least 5 years of business experience with at least 1 year of Supply Chain, IT, or relevant functional experience required.
- Experience delivering intelligent automation services, including discovery and requirements definition, solution architecture and design, development, testing, and production release
- At least 1-2 year of hands-on experience implementing automation capabilities, including robotics, workflow management, Optical Character Recognition (OCR), virtual agents, Natural Language Processing (NLP), machine learning and/or emerging technologies
- Understanding of Supply Chain business operations and digital capabilities is required
- Certification within RPA domain is highly preferred (e.g., UI Path)
- Experience in applying AI/ML within a CPG or Healthcare business environment is highly preferred.
- Understanding of process improvement methodologies including lean thinking, continuous improvement is preferred
- Experience in working with Microsoft Azure stack is preferred
Johnson & Johnson offers an unusual experience to professionals looking for an opportunity to work with hardworking people who share your real passion for caring in an environment that empowers you to drive your own career.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.