Recruitment Specialist at Johnson & Johnson
Views:6009 Applications:1112 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Johnson & Johnson - Key Account Manager (4-15 yrs)
Key Account Manager
Delhi & Pune
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 125 years. We embrace research and science - bringing creative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Every day, our more than 130,000 employees across the world are blending heart, science and ingenuity to profoundly change the trajectory of health for humanity.
Janssen India, the pharmaceutical division of Johnson & Johnson India, is dedicated to addressing and solving some of the most important unmet medical needs of our time in India, in oncology, immunology, neuroscience and analgesia, dermatology, infectious diseases and metabolic diseases. Driven by a strong dedication to the health and well-being of patients, Janssen India brings innovative products, services and solutions to people throughout the world. Janssen recognizes the impact of serious conditions on peoples lives, and aims to empower people through disease awareness, education and access to quality care in six therapeutic areas.
Johnson & Johnson Pharmaceutical is recruiting for Key Account Manager role, located in Delhi & Pune.
The position is an individual contributor and the incumbent will be responsible for contributing to registration and driving sales of J&J products in institutions, raising demand for J&J products, registration of new molecules and timely payments for supplies.
Chartering new growth avenue:
- Creates strategy to make aggressive entry and drive sales numbers and business for all the company brands in Govt./ Semi Govt. institutions across assigned region
- Contributes to registration in Institutions, namely Central Govt. (Ministry of Defense and Ministry of Health and Family Welfare), State Govt., Semi Govt. Public Sector Undertakings and Railways
- Scrutinizes the formulary for major institutions across the assigned region and takes steps to update J&J products in the formulary
Leveraging growth opportunities:
- Responsible for timely participation in tenders resulting in revenue generation and identification as well as appointment of Potential Institutional Distributors.
- Initiates and supports in process for registration of newer molecules in niche therapeutic segment
Engaging KOLs/ KDMs:
- Maps potential of territory and develops new KOLs
- Builds sustainable, long term relationships with Key Opinion Leaders in assigned territory
Collaborating with stakeholders
- Collaborates with trade sales teams to drive demand and recommendations for J&J products
- Works closely with distributors and collaborators to enhance J&J product purchase/ indents
- Responsible for ensuring timely payment for supplies made to institutions and adheres to all process requirements especially documentation for the same
- Gathers market intelligence and shares the same with corporate business unit heads for mutual business goals
- B. Sc./ B. Pharm (Post-Graduation in Management preferred)
Experience and Skills:
- At least 5 -7 years of experience in Pharmaceutical Sales including 2-3 years of experience in Institution Sales
Key Working Relationships
Internal: Sales, Marketing, Medical Affairs, Supply Chain, HCC and Finance Teams
External: KOLs, KDMs, Distributors, Service Providers and Policy Makers
Are you ready to impact the world?
Johnson & Johnson offers an unusual experience to professionals looking for an opportunity to work with hardworking people who share your real passion for caring in an environment that empowers you to drive your own career.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
This description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.