Talent Acquisition at Johnson & Johnson Pvt. Ltd
Views:385 Applications:112 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Johnson & Johnson - Franchise Manager - Dermatology (12-14 yrs)
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 125 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing creative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Every day, our more than 130,000 employees across the world are blending heart, science and ingenuity to profoundly change the trajectory of health for humanity.
Janssen India, the pharmaceutical division of Johnson & Johnson India, is dedicated to addressing and solving some of the most important unmet medical needs of our time in India, in oncology, immunology, neuroscience and analgesia, dermatology, infectious diseases and metabolic diseases. Driven by a strong dedication to the health and well-being of patients, Janssen India brings innovative products, services and solutions to people throughout the world. Janssen recognizes the impact of serious conditions on people's lives, and aims to empower people through disease awareness, education and access to quality care in six therapeutic areas.
Johnson & Johnson Pharmaceutical is recruiting for Franchise Head - Dermatology, located at Mumbai
- Responsible for creating and articulating a vision and strategy for the Dermatology portfolio in a manner consistent with the CREDO, company policy and goals, and in line with franchise direction. This may involve developing new business models and creating new ways of working.
- Develops and implements sales & marketing strategies and objectives. Deliver sales & profitability objectives in alignment with the business strategy. Has in-depth knowledge for the products responsible, and a good understanding of other J&J products and service offerings. Has in-depth knowledge of customer's needs and sharpened competitive knowledge and market trends.
- Through effective leadership, inspires leads, directs, motivates, coaches and develops sales team to achieve/exceed sales target. Works with all levels of customer management, developing long-term positive customer relationships to increase customer satisfaction, and build loyalty and confidence in J&J as a preferred supplier. Is agile and can adapt to new ways of working, especially with rapidly evolving business and operating environment, in context of Covid-19 pandemic.
- Deliver sales & profitability objectives in alignment with the business strategy
- Directly lead a team of sales & marketing and work closely with other functional experts
- Understand customer needs and market potential, and set direction, strategies and plans to expand market and realize market potential.
- Work with all levels of customer management, developing long-term positive customer relationships to increase customer satisfaction
- Ability to create and articulate a vision & strategy to accelerate growth of Dermatology Portfolio in India
- Is agile and can provide new ways of working, and adapting to a rapidly evolving business and operating environment
- Drive Strategic Planning and Business Planning process
- Create the Sales & Marketing strategy for the Dermatology Portfolio in collaboration with the enabling functions
- Develop annual product sales forecast in consultation with sales and Supply Chain teams.
- Create & cascade marketing plans and ensure that necessary resources (HC, promotional material, instruments, stocks), are available
- Provide relevant information to other support departments, to contribute to effective internal business processes & decision making
- Change Leadership - demonstrated ability to lead change, look at innovative business models to deliver value to customers
- Oversees departmental budget and establishes cost control policies.
- Develop deep insights into the needs of our patients, customers, markets and communities.
- Cultivate external relationships and partnerships
- Be insight-driven to uncover unmet needs
- Forge internal collaboration across levels of the enterprise
- Drive innovation; anticipate and shape industry and market changes to advance health care globally.
- Translate insights into innovative and viable products or solutions that create value
- Challenge the status quo; lead and adapt to change
- Take and properly manage risks
- Create an environment where leadership and talent development is top priority.
- Take ownership for and/or support talent acquisition, performance and development of self and others
- Leverage diverse perspectives, backgrounds and talent
- Engage in transparent and constructive conversations
- Deliver results by inspiring and mobilizing people and teams.
- Empower people to act with speed, agility and ensure accountability
- Demonstrate a global and/or enterprise-wide mind set
- Align goals with short- and long-term strategies
B. Sc./ B. Pharm (Post-Graduation in Management preferred)
Experience and Skills:
- Minimum 12-14 years of work experience in Sales &/or Marketing, Preferably from Pharma, Healthcare & Life Science industry.
- Post-graduation Degree in Business Management from premier institutes preferred.
- Preferably Life Science graduate
- Candidate should be with good performance track record, good in people management, interpersonal & leadership skills, ability to manage multiple stakeholders, strategic thinking and good execution skills
- Exposure to both sales and marketing is required
Are you ready to impact the world?
Johnson & Johnson offers an unusual experience to professionals looking for an opportunity to work with hardworking people who share your real passion for caring in an environment that empowers you to drive your own career.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Johnson & Johnson Private Limited (8080)
The apply button will redirect you to an external URL, please apply there as well.