Talent Acquisition at Johnson & Johnson Pvt. Ltd
Views:734 Applications:152 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Johnson & Johnson - Business Regional Quality Specialist (3-8 yrs)
Job Description ;
- Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 125 years. We embrace research and science - bringing creative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people.
- Every day, our more than 130,000 employees across the world are blending heart, science and ingenuity to profoundly change the trajectory of health for humanity.
- At Johnson & Johnson Vision, we have a big aspiration: help protect the most precious human sense- eyesight. We bring together cutting-edge insights, science, technology and people to encourage professionals and patients to proactively preserve and enhance sight for life. And in communities with the greatest need, we collaborate to expand access to quality eye care. Dual-headquartered in Jacksonville, Florida, and Santa Ana, California, we have more than 10,000 employees worldwide. Our eye health products are available in 103 countries
- Responsible for overall quality and compliance leadership Johnson & Johnson Vision Care (JJVC) country Marketing Company (MC) or Local Operating Company (LOC) or commercial entity. Position will support all distribution centers, warehouses and third-party logistics operations affiliated with JJ Vision.
- Responsible for implementing and managing the Johnson and Johnson Vision Country Quality Management System for the Regional and Business Quality organization.
- Position will be responsible for all in-country JJ Vision Quality & Regulatory compliance including compliance to the Franchise.
- Execute projects/assignments to ensure the achievement of planned quality objectives.
- Support on-site external agency audit management to ensure maintenance of licenses and standards. Position will support to prepare, coordinate for external/internal site audits.
- Monitor, analyzes and improves all aspects of quality compliance, quality control and customer complaint process.
- Responsible for escalation of relevant issues within country to the Franchise, facilitating the non-conformance and CAPA processes, ensuring compliance with customer complaint process, and all quality assurance components of MC/ LOC and distribution networks.
- Position will support to communicate and partner with other Regional Quality personnel in-order to implement a worldwide quality management system for JJV.
- Position will support to create in-country product quality and compliance KPI's and implement improvement plans.
- Position will support to analyze global trends and proactively prepare for external/governmental audits.
- Position will support to develop and implement in-country quality procedures as necessary.
- Ensure implementing and continuously improving quality, Quality Management Systems and compliance (60%)
- Co-represents JJVC country to other J&J departments (e.g. ERC), external audiences for audits, registrations, and local regulators and Health Authorities (15%)
- Communicates to all levels of the country organization (15%)
- Authorized Representative at the country Quality Office (15%)
- Performs other related duties as assigned by Management (15%)
- 3+ years & above working experience in technical / quality / regulatory role in the Medical Device Industry preferred.
- Ability to travel up to 15% required
- Good project management skills required
- Good problem-solving skills required.
- Good communication, interpersonal and organizational skills required.
- Good understanding and application of principles, concepts and practices of statistical methods preferred.
- Thorough understanding of in-country regulatory / compliance
- Experienced with direct communications and interactions with end customer/ user
- Flexible in undertaking tasks and working hours