HR at Johnson & Johnson
Views:3788 Applications:910 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Johnson & Johnson - Associate Director - Supply Chain - Consumer Business (9-15 yrs)
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Development and implementation of new governance processes related to Inventory Management across J&J Consumer in order to ensure cross-functional alignment & transparency
- Identify and drive opportunities to make a step change transformation of how J&J Consumer manages cash which includes identifying new operating business models
- Drive the development and implementation of inventory policies, inventory entitlement, MEIO - multi-echelon inventory optimization and standardization of inventory related processes.
- Drive yearly business planning cycle and long range financial planning (LRFP) while working closely with the sites and global functions (Make/Source/Deliver) to create the global inventory plan/targets throughout the strategic horizon.
- Leadership in the evolution of standards for Inventory Management across regions including maturity models, frameworks, process maps/roadmaps, process decomposition and metric standards.
- Alignment to technology standards supporting the capability with EPEx, IT & Systems Deployment teams
Masters Degree in Management / Computer Science / Statistics / Economics / Analytics
Professional Experience: 12+ years Supply Chain business experience - preferred Analytical exposure.
Knowledge and Skills:
1. Demonstrated leadership in inventory management for a large organization is a must.
2. Experience in Inventory Management required. Strong background / experience in Supply Chain Planning processes and systems is preferred.
3. Past experience in executing significant process improvement initiatives within Supply Chain functions is preferred as this is a strong influencing role in creating the journey for future of PLAN.
4. Strong communication skills with the ability to make the complex clear and compelling to all levels of the organization in both written & oral forms is required.
5. Demonstrated ability to apply leading edge benchmark approaches to drive inventory optimization decisions in the business is preferred.
6. Relevant mix of global, regional, cross-sector / cross-industry experience is preferred.
7. Experience with Advanced Planning Systems, specifically OMP technology is preferred.
8. APICS certification is preferred
9. LEAN and/or Six Sigma Certifications are preferred