Talent Acquisition at Johnson & Johnson Pvt. Ltd
Views:149 Applications:12 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Johnson & Johnson - Associate Director - Medical Affairs (15-20 yrs)
- Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 125 years. We embrace research and science - bringing creative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Every day, our more than 130,000 employees across the world are blending heart, science and ingenuity to profoundly change the trajectory of health for humanity.
- Janssen India, the pharmaceutical division of Johnson & Johnson India, is dedicated to addressing and solving some of the most important unmet medical needs of our time in India, in oncology, immunology, neuroscience and analgesia, dermatology, infectious diseases and metabolic diseases. Driven by a strong dedication to the health and well-being of patients, Janssen India brings innovative products, services and solutions to people throughout the world. Janssen recognizes the impact of serious conditions on people's lives, and aims to empower people through disease awareness, education and access to quality care in six therapeutic areas.
Johnson & Johnson is recruiting for an Associate Director - Medical Affairs, Medical Affairs located in Mumbai, India. The position reports to the Head - Medical Affairs, Janssen India. The Associate Director - Medical Affairs will manage a team of Medical Advisors.
Position overview :
- Lead of the franchise medical affairs team, accountable for driving cross-functional collaboration, customer focus and performance driven culture.
- Be the lead scientific face of Janssen India in the given therapeutic area and represent the organization in various internal & external platforms.
- Delivery on scientific foundation of franchise strategy and follow-up with conceptualization to execution of wide range of medical activities (including research, publications, medical education, patient support programs, advisory board meetings etc.) that are aligned to the franchise strategy
- Act as Medical Affairs Expert and provide input into strategy and execution for business franchises.
- Support the Head of Medical Affairs in the execution and supervision of all country medical activities - example Medical Education programs
- Co-ordinate the medical response to requests for scientific exchange of information from external customers and at key internal meetings.
- Ensure all Medical & Marketing activities are conducted within the Company Compliance Principles.
- MAF Team - People Management
- Ongoing coaching on MAF projects
- Hiring & Onboarding
- Planning & Development
- MAF Processes
- SOPs development, review, approvals, and implementation
- MAF programs trackers & Dashboards related work
- MAF reviews & meetings
- Clinical Research & Medical Writing
- Company Sponsored Studies & Investigator Initiated Studies
- Publications - related to research data or Reviews
- Concept notes for MAF programs & other Scientific Rationales/Reviews
- External Stakeholder Meetings
- Top Therapy Area KOLs
- Scientific / Physician Associations
MoHFW - CDSCO/1 DCGI Office etc.
Post Graduate Medical Degree in any Medical Specialty.
Experience and Skills:
- More than 15 years experience in pharmaceutical industry Medical Affairs is preferred.
- Experience in professionals working environment in the pharmaceutical related industries preferred e.g. Pharmacovigilance or Clinical Research Organizations.
- Understanding of local regulatory policy and industry's code of practice related to drug registration, pharmaceutical promotion and clinical research
Are you ready to impact the world?
Johnson & Johnson offers an unusual experience to professionals looking for an opportunity to work with hardworking people who share your real passion for caring in an environment that empowers you to drive your own career.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
This description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Primary Location - India-Maharashtra-Greater Mumbai-
Organization : Johnson & Johnson Private Limited (8080)
Job Function - R&D
Requisition ID - 2105899190W
The apply button will redirect you to an external URL, please apply there as well