Talent Acquisition at Johnson and Johnson
Views:2429 Applications:575 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Johnson & Johnson - Associate Director/Leader - Business Technology (10-15 yrs)
Associate Director - Business Technology Leader, Pharmaceutical
Job Description :
- Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies, caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for more than 130 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
- With $81+ billion in 2019 sales, Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly-based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices and diagnostics markets. The more than 250 Johnson & Johnson operating companies employ approximately 130,000 people in 60 countries throughout the world. We are thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
- Janssen Pharmaceuticals discovers and develops innovative medical solutions to address important unmet medical needs in oncology, immunology, neuroscience, infectious diseases and vaccines, pulmonary hypertension and cardiovascular and metabolic diseases. At the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson
& Johnson, what matters most is helping people live full and healthy lives. We focus on treating, curing and preventing some of the most devastating and complex diseases of our time. And we pursue the most promising science, wherever it might be found.
- The Associate Director, Business Technology Leader (BTL) for Janssen India will report to the Vice President Technology and CIO Janssen Asia Pacific and is a core member of the Regional Technology Leadership team.
The role is a leader who will combine consulting, modern Information Technology (IT) expertise, and pharmaceutical business knowledge to transform the way technology is applied in Pharma Commercial space. This role is accountable for technology initiatives for Janssen India that maintain compliant operations as well as modernize the business capabilities to meet business needs. As a strategic partner to the Janssen India business community, the individual will influence future information and technology evolution. In addition to ensuring continuous improvement advances, s/he will build internal and external partnerships for technology evolution, accounting for potential technology changes arising with digital health, social platforms, convergence of therapy and device, data sciences, and automated practices in the healthcare ecosystem. This role will assume responsibility and direct accountability for ensuring the delivery of various programs within Janssen India. The individual will need to have a Data & Digital First mindset as we progress our data dexterity journey in the organization.
The individual will have the following responsibilities:
- Works collaboratively with executive leadership, business and technology teams and third-party vendors to design, execute and lead teams through a digital transformation of key business processes and systems.
- Identifies and analyzes business needs, works across the business to ensure scope and requirements are aligned and creates opportunities for innovation in process changes and technology enabled solutions for realized business value.
- Partner with Product line leaders to establish product roadmaps based on continuous improvement aligned to evolving business strategy, integration of emerging technologies, product lifecycle management & organizational capacity to manage demand.
- Advises and influences senior management on the marketplace evolution and potential application of information and technology, aligned to the overall Technology strategy.
- Ensures compliance, audit readiness and operational stability of the various platform/application landscape.
- Makes decisions regarding resource alignment/dedication and prioritization (people resources, dollars/funding, project criticality) and communicates rationale back to the business.
- Applies compliance requirements within scope of responsibility, provides documentation as necessary, and participates in compliance activities as required.
- In close partnership with senior business stakeholders, manages governance processes and resources, and will consistently influence, match and prioritize complex demands on multiple informatics and IT services to maximize value to the business.
- Ensure all enterprise IT programs and strategies are fully implemented and the right IT processes are fully leveraged in the organization to ensure maximum efficiency - includes program management, investment management, and financial performance.
- Represents Janssen IT and J&J in relevant industry groups and provides a key interface for external IT/informatics partners, collaborators and thought leaders.
- Strong knowledge of the pharma/healthcare and commercial business and prior leadership in information and technology support in this domain, with demonstrated experience of sustaining key capabilities.
- A driver of improved business operations who utilizes robust project and service management to ensure timely delivery of projects that achieve expected benefits.
- A strategic thinker with good technical knowledge and excellent communication and leadership skills, used to influence decision making with business leader.
- A business strategist, pragmatic as needed but capable of innovative thinking relative to new and emerging technologies and analytics, and capable of applying innovative capabilities where appropriate.
- An authentic leader committed to diversity and the practices that create a passionate, energetic and rewarding work environment, with the ability to inspire a diverse, multi-generational workforce and that recognizes and rewards collaboration, performance and inclusion.
- Strong understanding of technology trends and the potential impact on the Janssen system portfolio.
- Strong understanding of the business and its operating environment (e.g., trends, competitors, compliance landscape, and regulatory environment).
- Strong knowledge of computer systems validation requirements, and all necessary compliance requirements for workflow, reporting, and information custody is required.
- Bachelor's degree with at least 10-15+ years of relevant experience is required.
- Strong knowledge of analytics and data management opportunity and principles and practical application, including various data standards is required.
- Strong business process knowledge, and a demonstrated capability to apply technology solutions in addressing complex, global business issues is required.
- Strong knowledge of Commercial systems supporting CRM (Veeva, SFDC), multi-channel digital engagement platforms and analytics is required.
- Understanding of the business impact of different solutions and ability to assess impact and communicate the tradeoffs between business needs, technology requirements, timelines, costs and risks is required.
- Experience with the management of budgets and allocating resources accordingly is preferred.
- Experience working in a Shared Services IT Operating model where development and support services are provided by shared services organizations that support multiple functional and organizational units.
- Excellent interpersonal & communication skills (oral & written), including the ability to explain digital concepts & technologies to business leaders, as well as business concepts to technologists. Strong Financial acumen
- The ability to work in cross functional teams with multidisciplinary backgrounds is required.
- A thorough understanding of:
1) methodologies for system design, development, and implementation;
2) all phases of the Project Implementation life cycle;
3) validation and regulatory requirements is required.
- Experience in the use of Agile methodology, process engineering and prototyping tools is required.
Are you ready to impact the world?
Johnson & Johnson offers an unusual experience to professionals looking for an opportunity to work with hardworking people who share your real passion for caring in an environment that empowers you to drive your own career.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
The link provided below will redirect you to a website. Please apply there as well.