HR at Johnson & Johnson
Views:204 Applications:36 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Johnson & Johnson - ASPAC Manager - Indirect Tax (5-6 yrs)
Job Description :
Job Purpose :
Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices and diagnostics markets with worldwide sales in 2018 of $81.6Bn.
They have over 250 operating companies, across 60 countries and have approximately 125,000 employees worldwide. Their head office is based in New Brunswick, New Jersey, USA.
This is a management role that will support the Senior Manager in delivering local indirect tax planning, reporting & compliance for Johnson & Johnson Companies in AsPac.
- Management role within the AsPac Region
- Directly reports to Snr Manager Johnson & Johnson in Singapore
- Delivering indirect tax planning, reporting & compliance across all Aspac participating Johnson & Johnson Companies.
Main Responsibilities :
- Extend support to the Senior Manager, in the deployment and streamlining of the co-sourcing model for the indirect tax compliance with the identified Third Party Vendor in collaboration with the Country Tax Centers and other stakeholders
- Implementing and optimizing an auto pilot compliance model and indirect tax processes for Johnson & Johnson AsPac companies aligned with the local guidelines to meet full compliance
- Partner with the Country Tax Centers and stakeholders to generate cash tax savings
- Provide support where required in dealing with local tax & internal auditors.
- Develop and retain Johnson & Johnson business knowledge and AsPac indirect tax knowledge and experience within the CTC teams (training, knowledge sharing etc)
- Follow up on indirect tax developments in AsPac and partner with Country Tax Centers, external tax advisers and other stakeholders to adopt law changes
- Partner with global and other region stakeholders to drive system and process improvements with view to indirect tax computations, reporting, compliance and payments
- Collaborate with indirect tax departments in the other regions on driving standardisation and process efficiencies
- Continuously enhancing the role in improving performance and efficiencies
- Assignment and Planning of Work
- Much of the work is providing advice, plan and deploy process improvements and projects, either self-initiated or giving support to as subject matter expert.
- There must be an ability to manage conflicting priorities to ensure that deadlines and reporting requirements are adhered to.
- The work can be of a non-routine nature with the timing of advisory projects dictated by business need and so it is necessary to be able to deal with these demands alongside other deadlines.
- Sufficient training courses should be attended each year in order to keep up to date with changing legislation and accounting developments.
- Indirect Tax accountancy qualification
- 5+ years relevant finance or tax experience gained in a professional services firm or other corporate environments
- Some project management exposure.
- Ability to deliver results under pressure.
- Strong communication skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Solution oriented.
- Demonstrate strong influencing and leadership skills with senior stakeholders
- Ability to drive change management Ability to communicate complex issues to non-finance professionals and to make recommendations.
- Strong command of the English language
The link provided below will redirect you to a website. Please apply there as well.