HR at Johnson & Johnson
Views:4823 Applications:821 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:32
Johnson & Johnson - Analyst - Data Management & Analytics - CPG Domain (1-5 yrs)
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 125 years. We embrace research and science - bringing creative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Every day, our more than 130,000 employees across the world are blending heart, science and ingenuity to profoundly change the trajectory of health for humanity.
Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly-based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices and diagnostics markets. The more than 250 Johnson & Johnson operating companies employ approximately 127,000 people in 60 countries throughout the world. Growing with a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Johnson & Johnson, Data Management & Analytics Hub : We are the key partners for providing Business Intelligence solutions for Johnson & Johnson Consumer Health North America. Our goal is to be among the best in the world, and we challenge ourselves each day to deliver innovative solutions that enable healthy outcomes for patients and Consumers. With our agility and responsiveness, we deliver differentiated experience for regional teams building competitive advantage for J&J Consumer Health. Our commitment is to put our many and diverse customers at the center of everything we do. We build agile, scalable and innovative business intelligence solutions in partnership with IT, Marketing & Commercial teams which help the Squads with all the Insights and information required to be ahead of the market. The DMA hub team has constant focus in building diverse and professional workforce.
Johnson & Johnson Consumer Health is recruiting for an Analyst - Data Management & Analytics, located in Pune. Analyst will have strong techno functional expertise in CPG domain, this role is required to deliver, maintain & support analytical solutions to the regional teams
Key Responsibilities -
- Develop Market forecast models for CPG products for US and Canada Markets
- Uses statistical techniques to analyze market research data.
- Analyzes market intelligence on competitors, customers, strategy, and product offerings.
- Provides compelling data and insights in order to positively impact achievement of business goals
- Demonstrates the ability to persuade others to a new or different perspective through use of compelling data and insights
- Responsible for Tableau dashboards design and development
- Presents the results and recommendations to internal stakeholders.
- Demonstrates the comprehensive ability to use primary research methodologies and secondary data sources to develop and recommend business strategies that drive growth.
- This job is not eligible for sales incentives/sales commissions.