HR Manager at John Jacobs
Views:2127 Applications:533 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:55
John Jaocbs - Manager - Social Media (3-6 yrs)
John Jaocbs - Social Media Manager
We're revolutionizing the way the eyewear industry works and helping our consumers express their best self through eyewear fashion. And we're looking for someone to help us build a strong, differentiated and aspirational brand on social media.
What you'll do:
1. Lead on all the social media initiatives for the brand.
2. Collaborating between internal teams/Vendors/ Payments/ Creative development/ etc.
3. Supervising monthly & annual budgets to optimize ROI on social media.
4. Coordinating with Creative Agency and Influencer agency for putting together and executing the social initiatives.
5. Handle brand partnerships that impacts social channels.
6. Track performance on weekly, monthly basis to plan future campaigns and revise current strategy.
- TG Obsession: Understand the premium audiences and personas & leverage this
- Social Media Expertise: Demonstrated skill in building and growing a social media strategy for a premium D2C brand
- Early Adopter: Keep up with the consumer & social media trends and innovations
- Communication: Excellent spoken and written communication skills
- Creative Mindset: Ability to churn engaging ideas that are relevant and feasible
- ROI Driven Approach: Identify, measure & drive business impact from campaigns
- Collaboration Skills: Build strong partnerships with stakeholders internally & externally.