HR Manager at John Jacobs
Views:393 Applications:75 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:28
John Jacobs - Social Media Content Specialist (1-5 yrs)
John Jacobs is at the helm of the future of eye-fashion. At JJ, the customers, their lifestyles and the zeitgeist they live in are at the heart of our brand identity. Offering iconic eyewear designs and unforgettable customer experiences is what we're all about. We're looking for a Content Strategist and Specialist for our Social Media presence and endeavors, within our Branding & Marketing vertical.
What you'll do:
- Work with cross-functional teams to craft highly engaging social content, and deliver an insightful social content strategy across various channels.
- Collaborate with team members to deliver engaging social content.
- Identify trends and insights and use these to optimize a social strategy.
- Use your understanding of various social platforms, such as FB, IG, LinkedIn, Pinterest and YT to achieve goals and directions set by the Marketing team.
- Craft experiments on approaches, platforms, audiences.
- Leverage insights and metrics for a data driven approach to content dissemination.
- Coordinate with internal and external stakeholders to drive campaign, sale and influencer content on social platforms.
- Minimum 1-3 years of experience in social media and/or content marketing.
- Copywriting skills, with an excellent written & verbal command of the English language.
- Hands-on experience with a broad range of social media platforms. Preferred ones are Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Youtube.
- Strategic thinking: Experience in strategizing and planning content to reach goals.
- Be able to identify insights and drive impact for platform-sensitive, socially-native campaigns.
- Experience with moment marketing trends, ability to leverage topicals and popular cultural trends to craft relevant social media content.
- Partnership Oriented: Able to build partnerships with internal & external stakeholders
- Ability to drive and implement ideas in a dynamic environment.
Good To Have:
- Agency background.
- Experience working with fashion & lifestyle brands.
- Experience in writing content briefs for influencers.
- Demonstrated ability to craft conversation-starters via social media channels.
- Good interpersonal skills, an astute sense of teamwork and collaboration.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.