HR - Talent Acquisition Specialist at Johari Digital Heathcare Limited
Views:197 Applications:50 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Johari Digital - Material Manager (7-10 yrs)
Are you prowess in management than Johari Digital has the right opportunity for you!
We are looking for Material Manager someone who ensures that there is an adequate and timely flow of material as per the forecast/production planning. Material Manager will closely work in association with the purchasing department, production department and the vendors. Through his analysis and material management skills, he will help the company in meeting the short term and long term production goals. Improve and maintain the ITR as per the industry standards
Below is the brief of the profile
Position: Material Manager
Reporting to: COO
Job timing: 9:00 AM-6:00 PM
Job Location: Jodhpur, Rajasthan
Roles & Responsibilities
- Collaborate with the operations / R&D team to determine supply needs.
- Plan and oversee material movement through the production cycle.
- Purchase supplies and materials according to specifications.
- Coordinate and supervise receiving and warehousing procedures.
- Improve the ITR ratio and maintain at par with the industry standards.
- Oversee the distribution of supplies in the organization
- Control inventory levels and ensure availability of material during emergencies
- Supervise, evaluate and coach subordinates and negotiate with suppliers
- Keep detailed records on procurement activity, materials quantity, specifications etc.
- Assist in forecasting to plan future orders.
- Develop a department budget.
- Generate purchasing recommendation reports and actions.
- Analyze price proposals and financial reports to identify reasonable prices.
- Identify the reason for the extra consumption (if any) of the raw material by collecting information from the production department.
- Identify the emergency requirements of the materials and arranges supplies for the same.
- Work with cross-functional teams in creating and executing plans to reduce slow-moving inventory.
Required Candidate profile
- Working knowledge of SAP /ERP
- Proficient in MS Office, Specially Microsoft Excel
- Excellent organizational and leadership skill
- Communication Skills (English, Hindi)
Role: Material Management Executive/Manager Industry Type: Medical Devices / Equipments Functional AreaPurchase / Logistics / Supply Chain
Experience: 8+ Years to 13 Years
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent
Role Category: Purchase/Material Management
UG :B.Tech/B.E. in Electronics/Telecommunication, Any Specialization, Any Graduate in Any Specialization
PG :M.Tech in Any Specialization, Electronics/Telecommunication, MBA/PGDM in Any Specialization