General Manager at Jodo
Views:663 Applications:159 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:26
Jodo - General Manager - Customer Experience - IIT/IIM (3-9 yrs)
Jodo Fintech - Customer Experience General Manager (IIT/IIM)
About Jodo :
Jodo (www.jodo.in) is a mission-oriented early-stage fintech startup building a suite of carefully tailored financial products and delivery mechanisms to fulfill the aspirations and needs of middle-income households in urban India.
We are backed by high-quality investors to realize our mission.
- VC investors : Elevation Capital, Matrix Partners - investors in Paytm, Swiggy, Urban Company, Ola, Practo, etc.
- Angel investors : Kunal Shah (CRED), Nithin Kamath (Zerodha), Amit Ranjan (SlideShare)
Jodo is started by three co-founders, who have a pedigreed education background (IIT/IIM) and relevant professional experience in financial services (ex-Nomura, Goldman Sachs, Morgan Stanley, Barclays, Edelweiss Capital).
Jodo aims to be a multi-product fintech platform to make education-related payments easy, convenient and rewarding for all parents and students.
Key Details :
- Role : Customer Experience General Manager
- Location : Bengaluru
- Compensation : Negotiable based on candidate profile
- Reporting directly to one of the founders
Role Description :
We are just getting started! This is not just an opportunity to be part of a startup journey but help shape the journey by building things from scratch.
We are looking to hire a core team member to lead the customer experience function.
You will be in-charge of delivering a seamless customer experience across all stages and touchpoints in a customer journey and helping the company continually achieve greater customer happiness. You will play a key role in defining how customers perceive Jodo.
Key Responsibilities :
- Design & implement a ticketing system to manage customer experience over WhatsApp, Email, Phone
- Create a framework for first-contact resolution of 100%
- Interpret and leverage data insights for constantly enhancing CX
- Resolve CX gaps by using data analytics
- Ensure that the CX team works in collaboration with all other business functions
- Design and implement a workstream for customer feedback collection and analysis
- Create and implement an analytics strategy for best-in-class CX. Drive continuous process improvement culture
What are we looking for? :
- Self-starter with a high sense of ownership - Comfortable working with minimal supervision
- High EQ - Ability to empathize as well as get the best out of the CX team
- Hungry to learn and grow - Passion to learn & be a better version of oneself; motivated to succeed
- Bias for action - Have the temperament to experiment and execute in uncertainty
- Hustler - Ability to generate resources to solve a problem
- Intellectual honesty - Always seeking and presenting truth irrespective of personal POV or beliefs
- Mission-oriented - Deeply care about delivering value and making an impact on customer's lives
Desired Background :
- Pedigreed background
- Strong leadership, team building, project management and delegation skills
- Track record to hire, develop, train, and build a high-performing team
- 3+ years' experience in managing support function at a fast-growing company
- Become a part of the early core team
- Competitive salary plus ESOPs
- Work with colleagues from strong backgrounds & hungry to succeed
- Opportunity to interact with and learn from high-pedigree investors & mentors