Product Hiring Lead at Jobbatical
Views:229 Applications:58 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:28
Jobbatical - Product Manager (3-9 yrs)
- We're looking for a Product Manager based in any part of the world. As an integral member of our product team, you will help us bring innovative ideas to life while maintaining high standards of quality and user experience.
- Define irresistible experiences to meet adoption and usage goals
- Gather and prioritize product and customer requirements
- Execute the Product roadmap throughout the development lifecycle
- Take end-to-end ownership of multiple areas under your part of the product and drive them to logical closure
- Define metrics that measure product performance
Desired candidate profile:
You will be a successful Product Manager candidate if:
- You have at least 3+ years of experience as a Product Manager, Product Owner, preferably B2B product/platform product/marketplace product
- You understand the difference between developing features and solving problems
- You care about agile software processes, data-driven development, and responsible experimentation
- You have great attention to detail while staying focused on the long term goal
- You have experience with data analysis and analytics tools
- Data/Logic driven approach to discussions, Proactive approach to execution, excellent communication skills
- Bonus ; you have worked with data science models in your past products
- Make decisions based on data
- Here is a quick brief about Jobbatical and our platform: https://drive.google.com/file/d/184EdWEMMD4fHbASjVQkK7RbgI8yDkWdW/view?usp=sharing
- Our Product team is made of awesome people!
Our offer to you includes:
- Great compensation package with company options
- Possibility to work with passionate professionals
- International challenges that grow your knowledge and skills
- 28 working days as annual holiday days
- Any hardware necessary; Mac, headphones, mobile phone etc.
- Flexible Work. Work from home or co-working space
- Our perks include YOLO days, wellness support, books, courses, teambuilding budget etc.
- Annual offsite and other fun events
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.