Views:1474 Applications:3 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Product Manager - Telecom/VAS (7-12 yrs)
We have a position with a leading telecom company
Experience:7 to 10 years
To achieve the following for the Postpaid & Pre Paid business across all Circles
- Set organization agenda for Customer Loyalty & Privileges
- Align the entire organization to the agenda as set out
- Spearhead alliances & tie ups with other organizations
- Set in place processes for execution of the deliverables of these Programs
ESSENCE OF ROLE - Key Accountabilities -
- Set organization agenda for Customer Loyalty & Privileges -
- Define & implement the organizational agenda for Loyalty & Privileges.
- Map the current Programs to fulfil specific objectives within the larger Loyalty & Privileges agenda.
- Manage all operational aspects for , Extra, Coalition Loyalty & Points based loyalty Program.
- Develop & enhance measurement matrices for ROIs of these Programs.
- Enrich existing Programs & identifying new opportunities to meet the defined Loyalty & Privileges agenda.
- Align the entire organization to the Loyalty & Privileges agenda -
- Ensuring that the Loyalty & Privileges agenda ties in seamlessly with areas like customer acquisition, retention, HNI R&R, Stores, Mini Stores, brand communication etc.
- Transfer learnings & best practices across Circles
- Spearhead alliances & tie ups with other organizations -
- Drive redemptions through relevant tie ups
- Front ending discussions with other organizations for mutually beneficial partnerships.
- Working closely with Circles to ensure adequate geographic spread of tie ups & offers.
- Evaluate partnerships with aggregators/ agencies in the domain of tie ups.
- Setting in place fulfilment mechanisms for delivery of offers.
- Set in place processes for execution of the deliverables of these Programs -
- Putting in places processes around all aspects of the Programs like (indicative)
- Customer enrolment
- Customer onboarding & engagement
- Channels for offers discovery
- Channels for offers fulfillment
- Working closely with the marketing teams (Corporate Office & Circles) & other relevant stakeholders like Customer Service, IT for execution of Program deliverables.
Please send your cvs to email@example.com, or call me at 09810075590.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.