Views:1185 Applications:0 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Area Sales Mgr - Bancassurance (4-6 yrs)
ICICI Lombard is the largest private sector general insurance company in India. Awards won by the company include CNBC Awaaz Consumer Award 2010 for the 'Most Preferred Brand' in General Insurance and the Golden Peacock Innovation Award 2010 for Rashtriya Swasthya Bima Yojana. ICICI Lombard has been assigned a domestic rating of iAAA by ICRA for highest claim paying ability.
Know more about us @ www.icicilombard.com
Area Sales Manager – Bancassurance
Position: Area Sales Manager
ICICI Lombard GIC Ltd
- Manage the day-to-day relationship with the tied up banks.
- Responsible for managing the banc assurance team in the region and generating business through them. Maintaining the business mix (Home + Health insurance)
- Provide insurance distribution related training (products and processes) to the bank insurance team
- Liaison with the Operations team in rolling out day-to-day processes
- Feedback to Risk, Product Mgrs, Sales team on product customizations, ratings etc
- Liaison with claims team on data related to claims (locations, covers, frequency, value)
- Handle Customer service related issues related to insurance at the bank’s end
- MBA (Sales/Marketing) from Tier I/II Institutes with 4-6 years of relevant work experience.
- Candidate should have experience of team handling profile, confident, analytical ability, logical thinker.
- The candidate should have a flair for sales, high on initiative, results orientation, good relationship building, analytical & presentation skills.
- Full time MBAs with 4-6 years of work-ex
- Prior experience in General Insurance/ Corporate Banking will be an advantage.
- Excellent communication and inter-personal skill
- Strong analytical ability.
Age Criteria: Less than 30 years
Location: Delhi NCR
Email CV’s mentioning CTC and position applied for to : email@example.com OR firstname.lastname@example.org
ICICI Lombard GIC Ltd
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.