Views:1119 Applications:0 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Pricing Support Analyst (4-6 yrs)
We have an urgent opening with one of our clients in Financial Sector.
Position –Analyst - Pricing Support
Experience – 4 - 6 years
Location – Gurgaon
Following is the Job Description of Pricing Support Analyst:
The Pricing Support Analyst will be responsible for supporting the pricing desk in determining market value of products within assigned sector ensuring responsive and timely evaluations that are independently derived by SPSE.
The Essential Accountabilities would include:
- Retrieving financial data from various sources including EEMA, Trustees and financials provided by pricing desks.
- Performing basic credit analysis on unrated or high yield credits using Compustat.
- Work with research group to follow-up on discrepancies and new adds that the pricing desk may seek assistance with.
- Daily QA, Research specific models (Market sectors) for large outliers.
- Assist pricing desk with various IT projects. For example enhancement to pricing systems, PCBD etc.
- Assist pricing desk with processing and responding to price challenges.
- Participate in special projects as required.
- Graduates/ PG / MBA –Finance with experience (4-7 years)(CFA or any other advance course in finance would be an added advantage)
- Previous experience working in the financial markets, service industry, data vendor or analytic area an advantage.
- Demonstrable knowledge or experience of bond markets and theory of fixed income pricing and valuation models essential.
- Computer literate with an advanced knowledge of Excel and Access.
- Ability to work in a team and to work under daily time pressures.
- The candidate will need to have strong and effective communication skills to interact with internal and external data and information suppliers globally.
- The successful candidate will need to demonstrate strong personal organizational and time management skills.
Please share your resume if it matches to the requirement at princy.patel @varite.com
VARITE India (P) Ltd.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.