Views:1390 Applications:0 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Corporate Credit Operations - Bank (5-10 yrs)
Credit Manager – Global Large Corporate Credit Operations @ MNC Bank
Hyderabad / Kolkata
Job Type (Special Skills/Volume)
- The role of the Credit Manager - CCO is to ensure that all the Pre and Post Approval Credit Operation Activities are performed without breaching the SLA metrics.
- It involves regular interaction with the originators of the credit application and with the business area to put forth the involved decision in line with the Credit policies & Procedures and to seek necessary clarifications so that the Bank is under no potential risk after releasing the limits.
- Act as a point of reference for advice and guidance to the Pre and Post Approval team with in GSC which includes preparation of Credit Application, Facility offer Letters, Security Documentation Verification and Perfection in the system, Limit Loading, Draw Down and other regular maintenances.
- Releasing Limits in the transaction processing systems as per the approved LOA.
- Contribute in improving / maintaining the credit standards of the Commercial Banking Portfolio
- Adhere strictly to compliance and operational risk controls in accordance with Company and regulatory standards, policies and practices; report control weaknesses, compliance breaches and operational loss events.
- Working knowledge of credit products
- Strong Operational experience enabling the team to tap any opportunities on improvising or standardising the processes.
- Contributing to COE level initiatives by active participation through display of knowledge on the Subject matter and ensuring proper execution of the initiatives decided at COE level.
Job Description -
- Manage the Credit Operations Function (Pre and Post Approval functions) by ensuring that the processes are in line with the Credit Policies and Procedures and all the processes are meeting beyond the SLA metrics.
- Ensuring customer limits are released in the Transaction Processing system as per approvals and Policies and procedure with in the LOA.
- Participate and execute all COE Level Change initiatives.
- Act as a leader by motivating the team and focusing on the development of direct reportees.
- Drive constant improvement in the quality of service provided to Business partners and external customers.
- Manage relationship with various stakeholders
- Coordinating with support functions for infrastructural and HR related issues
- Management of the workflows to ensure efficient operation of the unit
- Ensure business continuity and stability
- Minimum 5 years of Large Corporate Credit Operations experience
- Strong leadership skills evidenced by achievement of objectives together with a track record of development of individuals
- Strong organization and planning skills along with the ability to handle capacities and quick decision making skills
- Production management skills including MI reporting/interpretation for improvements.
- Manage performance management including identifying development and training needs of staff
- Sound business knowledge, coupled with the ability to interpret numbers in conjunction with business realities to draw meaningful conclusions
- Strong analytical skills with ability to quickly interpret data & facts to arrive at meaningful conclusions and assess the business / financial prospects of the borrowers.
- The job holder must understand issues relating to credit risk and ways to mitigate these and must have good knowledge of the Corporate Banking Products, Collateral and Processes.
- The candidate must show attention to detail, have excellent communication skills in English both oral & written, and be committed to producing work of the highest quality.
- He/she must be resilient under pressure and be able to work efficiently in order to meet aggressive deadlines. Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work in teams are essential attributes for this job.
Department - Credit Appraisal and Approval
Academic Qualifications - Graduate/Post Graduate in Commerce Stream or MBA Finance
Additional Qualifications like JAIIB or CAIIB will be an added advantage
Years of Experience - 5 - 10 years of working experience preferred.
Type of Experience
Experience in Large Corporate / SME Credit Administration activities including Credit Application Preparation, Understanding and working on Credit Applications, Facility Offer letter preparation, Document Verification, Limit and Security Maintenance in Transaction Processing system
Salary can be between 7 – 12 lks
Interested candidates can send their resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org or can reach me @ 040-40101210/11.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.