Views:1444 Applications:0 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
CLM Analyst (2-6 yrs)
Organization - American Express
Support key MIS and Reporting Requests such as
- Monthly Market CLM Segment Reporting.
- Responsible for development and ongoing management of CLM Dashboards via Merchant Force.
- CLM Effectiveness Reporting
- Regional Reporting on Account Retention.
- Independently manage day-to-day activities of multiple projects.
- Drive results by establishing a highly collaborative partnership with client management and senior leaders.
- Collaborate with business users, functional teams and technology groups to review, analyze and implement business requirementsExperienced professional in a team member role, well versed in statistical modeling techniques.
- Nature of work is similar to Analyst 1 but level of supervision is lower.
- Position requires higher levels of knowledge and skill. Assigned tasks are of low to medium complexity.
- Graduate Degree with strong skill sets in data modeling, financial and data analysis.
- Experience of working with sales teams is highly preferred
- Hard Skills (Include Application / Tools / Software version etc.)
- Strong conceptual and analytical thinking.
- Strong data analysis and problem solving skills.
- Ability to understand and draw conclusions from statistics and trends in data.
- Advanced computer literacy and knowledge of critical applications for this role is required.
- These include:
Data modelling and data mining
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite Excel (Macro Level), Access and PowerPoint
- SAS programming
- Project management and Business Analysis experience.
- Business and/or technology qualifications
- Soft Skills (Language, Communication etc.)
- Strong team player determined to deliver quality products with strong analytical skills, attention to details, adaptable and self-motivated.
- Demonstrate a strong ability to build & leverage relationships
Location - Gurgaon
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.