Views:1252 Applications:0 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Analyst - Reporting (2-6 yrs)
Analyst – Reporting
Organization - American Express
- Deliver business performance and organizational effectiveness data / reporting for JAPA Reporting
- Lead Indicator Dashboards & Scorecard reporting
- Headcount and Organization reporting
- Track on-boarding and off-boarding via HR Tools/ Systems
- Monthly reporting for the GCG and B2B Businesses
- Independently manage day-to-day activities of multiple projects.
- Drive results by establishing a highly collaborative partnership with management and senior leaders
- Collaborate with business users, functional teams and technology groups to review, analyze and implement business requirements.
- Experienced professional in a team member role, well versed in statistical modeling techniques.
- Nature of work is similar to Analyst 1 but level of supervision is lower.
- Position requires higher levels of knowledge and skill. Assigned tasks are of low to medium complexity.
- Graduate Degree with strong skill sets in data modeling, financial and data analysis.
- Experience of working with sales teams is highly preferred
- Strong conceptual and analytical thinking. Strong data analysis and problem solving skills.
- Ability to understand and draw conclusions from statistics and trends in data.
- Advanced computer literacy and knowledge of critical applications for this role is required. These include:
- Data modelling and data mining
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite Excel (Macro Level), Access and PowerPoint
- SAS programming , a plus
- Project management and Business Analysis experience., Financial Analysis, Business and/or technology qualifications.
- Soft Skills (Language, Communication etc.)
- Strong team player determined to deliver quality products with strong analytical skills, attention to details, adaptable and self-motivated.
- Demonstrate a strong ability to build & leverage relationships
Location - Gurgaon
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.