Views:1558 Applications:0 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Analyst – Modeling/Reporting (2-6 yrs)
Analyst – Modeling & Reporting
Organization - American Express
- Build models for custom prospect segments to predict the annual charge volume band of merchant prospects if acquired in US and Canada Markets.
- Develop forecasting models/methodologies to provide insight to senior leadership on business performance (KPIs).
- Derive key business segments/insights through data driven analytics and consultation with key stakeholders.
- Develop necessary models' framework, SAS codes, and documentation for successful implementation.
- Provide ongoing model refreshes and refinements
- Implement business rules and reporting for the new & existing customer centric measures
- Support data migration efforts across key business systems
- Manage to SLAs and quality control measures
- Appropriate SAAS, SQL certification, BA or MBA preferable in Finance or Economics
- Hard Skills ( Include Application / Tools / Software version etc.)
- Statistics (modeling, regression) experience, Sales Support background (segmentation, forecasting)
- Programming (SQL, SAAS/Salesforce.com, Access and Micro strategy environment)
- Documentation of code (both technical and business terms),
- Project management
- Ability to leverage multiple systems (historical data warehouses
- Soft Skills (Language, Communication etc.)
- Strong and clear communication and ability to interpret and understand business needs
Location - Gurgaon
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.