Views:1005 Applications:0 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Sr Manager - Analytics - BFSI (6-11 yrs)
Senior Manager - Analytics (Leading Finance MNC)
Delhi NCR | Permanent
Stellar growth prospects
About Our Client
Our client is one of the leading Financial Institutions globally. Due to expansion in their global business, an outstanding opportunity has arisen for a very critical analytics position in their global financial services centre.
Your responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Formulate strategic customer focused solutions, including segmentation, modelling, as well as portfolio and ad hoc analysis
- Implement and test strategic solutions, including business opportunity analysis for new and current markets
- Liaison with global heads to define the selection criteria for market acquisition
- Providing in-depth analysis with business recommendations
- Review business and analytical processes, design and create improved knowledge management processes
The Successful Applicant
You must be an MBA from a premier institute with minimum 6 years post qualification experience across customer segmentation, regression modelling, spend and related analytics. Advanced in-depth SAS and SQL experience is mandatory. Excellent senior stakeholder management skills and the drive to contribute in an individual capacity is much desired.
What's On Offer
Excellent work life balance in an extremely positive and meritocratic work culture
Apply for this job
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.