Views:1303 Applications:0 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
SAP Industry Principal - Retail (15-20 yrs)
JOB TITLE -
Industry Principal – Retail, SAP India
PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES -
The Industry Principal is SAP India’s champion or spokesperson in Retail space. Responsibilities include proactively working with Sales & Pre-sales management, Value Engineering, Marketing, Partners, Customers, and Prospects to identify new solution and industry specific product requirements which will translate into revenue opportunities for SAP. Ensure appropriate solution expertise support is provided and leveraged during the sales and solution implementation cycle. Develop successful sales and solution strategies to achieve maximum profitability in the assigned segment, while maximizing revenue growth of all company products and services. Work with various Partners to develop Marketing and Sales strategies to penetrate market and drive revenue pipeline with missionary zeal.
- Drive market-share by effectively creating positive public perception of our solutions
- Present at industry conferences and events, demonstrating the SAP Solution and value-added benefits
- Periodic health check-up of installed customer base
- Maintain high level of industry expertise by participating in industry events to keep current on important industry trends and evolution
- Industry–based analysis to identify growth opportunities
- Create and manage relationships with solution specific partners#
Supporting Sales Engagement Cycle -
- Providing strategic support to sales management by crystallizing business insights into the sales cycle
- Create effective value propositions and publish return of investment.
- Support the interaction between sales force and key industry segment customers to ensure effective, ongoing product and solution communication.
- Proactively communicates new solution developments to the field; position the SAP solution for the segment to the field organization
- Provide account planning and sales support as required
- Establishing and maintaining C-level connect
Thought Leadership -
- Writing paper on different themes for publication in trade journals and magazines
- Position SAP in market as a thought leader through innovative evangelism
- Act as a resource to educate employees, customers and partners on relevant business and sales knowledge, by creating, delivering and maintaining product information collateral.
Graduate or postgraduate degree from an accredited and well known university
- Management degree
- 15 + years of Industry experience
- Exposure to IT applications and systems
- Sound understanding of requirements of Retail Services
- Knowledge of current technology trends, major players and market shaping forces – and a necessarily deep interest in technology futures
- Outstanding presentation demonstration skills
- Be comfortable and charismatic when speaking to, demonstrating software to, or presenting to large and small groups of senior business or technical decision makers.
- Capable of adapting messages dynamically to effectively communicate with both business and technical audiences.
- Ability to quickly understand complex, new technologies and their application within enterprise software solutions.
- Ability to track, evaluate and educate relevant knowledge about current and future trends in technologies, business market conditions, and the competitive environment related to the products and customers
- Team Player
- A blend of curiosity, creativity, persistence, commitment, passion and optimism
- Able to work systematically and logically to resolve problems, address opportunities, or manage the situation at hand; ability to identify causes, relationships, and implications
- Able to act on opportunities for solving problems to increase business, or meet objectives before being asked or required to do so
- Proven ability to maintain focus and stay in control under stressful and challenging circumstances
- Capacity to understand the agendas and perspectives of others, recognize and effectively balance the interests and needs of one’s own group with those of the broader organization
- Capacity to understand business concepts and practices, keep up to date with business trends and developments; work to create new solutions for customers and competitive advantage for SAP
- Clearly expresses ideas, thoughts, and concepts, in writing using correct and appropriate format, organization, and structure
- Bias for action & can-do approach
50 % of time to be used for traveling for meeting customers, prospects partners and other stake-holders
Preferable Base Location: Mumbai
Please mail your resume to email@example.com
Resourcing Team– Asia Pacific Japan | Sourcing
SAP India Pvt Ltd | Wing 5th Floor, G-Block,
C-59, BKC, Bandra East, Mumbai - 400 051 | INDIA
Join me online: | http://in.linkedin.com/in/soniathakkar/
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.