Views:1007 Applications:0 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Tech Strategy/Architecture (9-14 yrs)
Technology Strategy & Architecture Consulting: combines deep technology advisory,infrastructure planning and management,enterprise architecture,technology innovation, and IT operational optimization capabilities that provide our clients with a breadth of services to include IT road maps and strategy development; data center/infrastructure planning and consolidation; innovative technology solutions like intelligent asset management; business and technology architecture planning; and design, ITIL alignment, and IT operational transformation.
Capability: Technology, Media & Telecommunications
Our Client is a Global Consulting' Firm with focus in Technology, Media & Telecommunications & group is composed of service professionals who have a wealth of experience serving technology, media, and telecommunications companies in areas, including software, semiconductors, cable, media and publishing, communication utilities, networking, wireless, computers and peripherals, and related industries. These specialists understand the challenges that these companies face throughout all stages of their business growth cycle and are committed to helping them succeed. Our Client is a leader in providing strategic, financial, operational, and information technology assistance to our technology, media, and telecommunications clients. Whether it's counseling on new business models, tending the top and bottom lines through new revenue streams and cost reduction, protecting intellectual rights, or managing risk, we have the scale and diversity of experience to help clients succeed.
Experience Level: Minimum 9 to 14 years.
The key job responsibilities include the following:
A manager is expected to contribute to the firm's growth and development in a variety of ways, including:
- Client Management: Manage day-to-day interactions with executive clients and sponsors.
- Delivery: Manage and deliver components of client engagements that identify, design, and implement technology and creative business solutions for large companies. Responsibilities include, among others, managing teams in the identification of business requirements, functional design, process design (including scenario design, flow mapping), prototyping, testing, training, and defining support procedures.
- Business Development: Develop and maintain contact with top decision makers at key clients, organize and lead pursuit teams, participate and lead aspects of the proposal development process, and contribute to the development of proposal pricing strategies.
- People Development: Perform the role of counselor and coach, provide input and guidance into the staffing process, actively participate in staff recruitment and retention activities, and provide leadership and support for delivery teams and staff in local offices.
The key requirements are as follows:
- 9+ of overall experience with 6+ years of relevant consulting or industry experience
- At least 2 years of experience managing large technology engagements
- A minimum of 4 full life cycle implementations
- 3+ years of experience in IT strategy or IT management roles
- Demonstrated prior experience in managing teams of 10+ resources through design, development, and/or operations of complex technology environments (programs, applications, systems, and/or infrastructure)
- Demonstrated prior experience in managing technology assessments and developing strategic recommendations
- Ability to articulate leading business issues and trends, including the associated technology implications within one or more industries
- Demonstrated experience in business process improvement, leveraging information, and technology
Qualification: B.TECH & MBA from premier Institute.
Year of Exp: 9 yrs to 14 Yrs.
Geography: Global Role
Please send your resume to email@example.com
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.