Views:1487 Applications:0 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Branch Manager - Operations (8-13 yrs)
- Branch Management including Achieving Targets. Targets are designed to increase market share
- Staff Management
- Maximising Individual & Team Performance
- Implementation of systems & procedures
- To absorb and retain knowledge as an overview of different countries that the company is active in with base knowledge of Universities in portfolio
- Handling students from counselling and client satisfaction perspective. The company enforces zero tolerance on dissatisfied clients
- Training & Development
- Marketing and Monitoring Overview
- Ensure that high level of ethical standards & integrity is maintained in all operational practices of the company
- Well connected, professionally qualified, 8+ years of experience in service, insurance, banking industry, education related an advantage.
- Thrive on challenges & pressure & have the ability to take a growing operation into the stratosphere.
- Manage current operations & bring major emerging projects into fruition.
- Persuasive and articulate communicator with an ability to retain professional distance and boundaries.
- Collaborative management style, but with the confidence to make occasionally difficult and unpopular decisions
- Proven uncompromising ethics & integrity
- Leadership skills - Hands-on with ability to lead from the front
- Experience in Training and Development
- Strategic orientation, business acumen
- Good Public Relation & marketing skills
- Diligent & detail-oriented
- Should have positive attitude, passion, enthusiastic and energetic
Job Location : Bangalore, Cochin
Salary: Rs 5 - 7 Lacs per annum ( Negotiable based on the profile)
Interested candidates kindly send your CV to email@example.com
The Chopras - New Delhi
1006, Chiranjiv Towers
43 Nehru Place,
New Delhi - ND
Pin - 110019
Website - http://www.thechopras.com
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.