Views:2564 Applications:0 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
IT Presales - Bid Management (6-8 yrs)
Pre Sales (Bid Management): US Govt.
Experience: 6-8 only
Qualification: Engineering / MCA / MBA.
- Minimum 6 years of presales, preferably with 2 yrs experience in a project delivery role, Prior IT experience in Proposals and Bid Management
- Good Communication & Analytical Skills
- Possess Commercial & Business Acumen
- Well versed with SDLC and worked on the Application Development side
- Should have handled bids independently
Responsibilities of a Bid Manager (Pre Sales Resource)
- Articulation of RFx (RFI, RFP, RFQ, etc) and EOI (Bid Management); Deal Qualification & Competition Analysis
- Participate in the discussions with the client during the bid life cycle including solution workshops, Solution presentations along with Sales
- Performing Market Research & Creation of Value Packs on Suspects and Prospects
- Business Development – Conversion of RFxs and EOIs into Opportunities
- Pre-Sales Activities – Request Management (Developing Pitch Presentations and collaterals on a need basis)
- Ensure team synergies across the globally dispersed core and virtual teams supporting the bid process, including bid management, solution & cold calling team members.
- Creation of Status Reports to Top Management
- Timely management reporting including pipeline analysis, bid to win ratio, learnings etc.
- Pursue Reporting/Analytics: Opportunity Tracking, Funnel Analysis, etc.
- Post RFx submission analysis: Proposal Review/Learning and Win/Loss analysis
- Leverage and help build/extend the Knowledge management and best practices framework to articulate response for strategic opportunities. Managing the Share Point Portal (Wiki Portal Management)
- Wiki Portal Content revamp and updates
- Wiki Portal Administration Activities(Provision of appropriate Access, Archival, etc)
- Display Thought Leadership by Preparing Service Articulations/GTM strategies, Publishing White Papers, participating in Industry Forums/Events & Developing Case Studies
- Leverage cross functional teams (ADM, Infrastructure, BPO, horizontal practices, Domain, HR, Legal, Business Finance) to deliver an integrated solution/proposition
- Responsible for winning business by management of a healthy win/bid ratio
- Ensure Collateral Preparation, it’s relevance to the need of the client/sales team & its reusability. It includes Domain capability slide deck, Client specific collaterals & value packs, Micro-vertical Service articulation, Account Maps, Case Studies etc. and maintains a repository of best practices. Ensure accessibility of all through Wiki
- Develop good understanding of the designate industry segment and update knowledge periodically on market indicators, IT Spend, outsourcing trends, top 20 customers, opportunities available
- Develop good understanding of competition to be able to create differentiator for offerings/ pricing in the bid
- Pursue Thought Leadership including preparation of value propositions for the specified domain in co-ordination with Sales, Delivery & Marketing teams
- Pursue identification of any new service introductions/emerging technologies. Identify potential acquisition and/or co-sourcing opportunities.
If interested please share the resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.