Views:1205 Applications:0 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
IT Bid/Business Manager - Energy (8-13 yrs)
Role: Senior Bid Manager / Business Manager in Energy and Utilities Vertical
Job Location: Noida
Experience: 8-10 years of overall IT experience with at least 4 years in business management / bid management roles preferably in the Energy and Utilities sector.
Qualification: B.E. / B .Tech. (MBA preferred).
- Candidate must have strong communication and analytical skills with proven commercial and business acumen.
- Minimum 4 years of experience in a similar role with strong multi-tasking abilities and cross function (ADM, Infra, BPO) knowledge.
- Proven skills in independently orchestrating and managing client visits, RFxs (RFI / RFP / RFQ) articulation and management, and client presentations. Experience in leading teams in opportunity assessment, qualification, developing response strategy, proposal development, review and feedback process, competitive positioning, deal commercials.
- In depth understanding of RFx process, proposal development and bid management. Strong experience in effort estimates, commercial and legal aspects of the proposal building process.
- Strong experience in anchoring client visits for Fortune 500 companies, planning road shows / meetings, managing discussions etc.
- Strong background in the IT industry with expertise in delivery / solutions building in the global delivery model preferably in Energy and Utilities industry. Good knowledge of the technology landscape, products, tools and trends prevalent in the industry.
- Candidates with background in Energy and Utilities sector and experience in delivery / pre-sales, sales / consulting in the industry would be given preference.
Responsibilities of a Bid Manager (Pre Sales Resource) -
- Independently end to end manage client meetings, RFxs, and client presentations - opportunity assessment, qualification, developing response strategy, proposal development, review and feedback process, competitive positioning, deal commercials.
- Articulation of RFxs (RFI, RFP, RFQ) and EOI (Bid Management); Deal Qualification & Competition Analysis.
- Participate in the discussions with the client during the bid life cycle including solution workshops, solution presentations along with Sales team.
- Business Development – Conversion of RFxs and EOIs into opportunities
- Pre-sales Activities – Request Management (Developing pitch presentations and collaterals on a need basis)
- Performing market research & creation of value packs on suspects and prospects
- Creation of status reports to top management
- Timely management reporting including pipeline analysis, bid to win ratio, learnings etc.
- Pursue Reporting / Analytics: Opportunity tracking, funnel analysis, etc.
- Post RFx submission analysis: Proposal review / learning and win / loss analysis
- Leverage and help build / extend the knowledge management and best practices.
- Prepare service articulations / GTM strategies, publishing white papers, participating in industry forums/ events & developing case studies.
- Develop good understanding of the designate industry segment and update knowledge periodically on market indicators, IT spend, outsourcing trends, top 20 customers, opportunities available.
- Pursue thought leadership including preparation of value propositions for the specified domain in co-ordination with Sales, Delivery & Marketing teams.
- Pursue identification of any new service introductions / emerging technologies. Identify potential acquisition and/or co-sourcing opportunities.
If interested please share the resumes to email@example.com
CoE – Recruitment & Resourcing
HCL Technologies Ltd.
34&35 Haddows Road,Chennai
Tel: 044- 42209999, Extn. (1527)
www.hcl.in / www.hcltech.com
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.