Views:1469 Applications:0 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
IT Vendor Management - BFSI (10-15 yrs)
This advertisement comes to you, on behalf of our Top MNC Client - The global Leader in BFSI Domain.
Our client is a large European Bank and a major Financial Services company which also has a substantial global presence.
Now, we have the following opening with the above mentioned client in Bangalore.
Head – VMG
- Facilitate in GSC’s growth by being able to understand Business Needs (local GSC teams – ITEC, IBS, OPER, ACFI, GSS and Support functions) with respect to capacity ramp up
- Have quality and cost efficiency focus and have the ability to evaluate and empanel vendors with proper contact and rate negotiations
- Be Accountable for the SLA and KPI finalization with vendors and be responsible for tracking Vendor and Contractor Performance
- Manage Vendor relationship
- Continue to strengthen the alignment to RESG/ACHA team for:
- Participation in RFPs / analysis of the response to RFPs and be part of the evaluation and selection of vendors (when the RFP calls for involvement of local Indian vendors)
- Rate negotiation for local and global contracts when vendors deliver out of India
- Contract finalization for local customization with vendors when a global MSA exists
- Integration of GSC by use of global tools, templates and processes
- Provide vendor market intelligence
- Ability to play an active role in the hybrid and outsourced delivery model finalization when vendors in India are involved
- Help in the consolidation of all vendor management related activities across various departments in the organization
- Have a strong interface with Finance and Legal in order to have a well co-ordinated process
- Over 10 years of Delivery Experience (IT or BPO)
- Strong Experience interacting with Vendors (IT service companies)
- Prefer candidates from Captive BFSI Solution Companies.
- Very good communication and ability to work in a team.
- Good People Management skills including ability to mentor staff
- Ability to propose alternate sourcing strategy to improve efficiency and reduce cost
- Good negotiation skills with external vendors (for Rate negotiation etc.)
- Willingness to be hands-on on the role
The scope of the role includes centralizing vendor management related activities used in various departments like Admin, Communication, HR, Infrastructure etc..)
If your profile matches the requirement, please send in your updated resume in word format to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are not applying, please refer this to any of your contacts, who can fit in this requirement.
Subin P Kurian
PEOPLEplus Professional Services Pvt Ltd
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.