Manager - HR at JNIT Technologies (magellaniCloud)
Views:73 Applications:10 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:7
JNIT - Java Architect (12-24 yrs)
Job Description - JAVA Architect
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Competent in software development processes including design methodologies, source code management, build management, quality process, requirements-driven development, and the defect tracking and resolution process.
- Designs and develops new application components and services (including prototypes and concepts);
- Executes and delivers on product specifications, platform design, and service integrations;
- Participates with team members to determine technical requirements and effort/story point estimations;
- Assists in testing/validation efforts and delivery of quality code;
- Collaborates with team members on setting/implementing effective coding standards;
- Back end development experience with Microservices/SOA architecture and best practices using Java Sprint Boot (Preferred), Docker and/or Kubernetes
- Experience creating and/or integrating REST APIs, services, and API authentication schemes (e.g. OAuth)
- Experience with RDBMS and NoSQL technologies
- Experience creating and implementing clear and concise coding standards and guidelines
- Experience working effectively with remote teams
- Experience working with Atlassian JIRA, Confluence and Bitbucket or Git equivalent
- Familiarity and working practice of Agile Scrum development methodology
- Experience with unit and integration testing systems
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to articulate complex technology concepts to non-technologists
- Expertise with development leveraging Amazon Web Services (AWS) technologies, e.g. Cognito, EC2, S3, Containers, CI/CD, etc.
- Experience with other cloud technologies (Google Cloud and MS Azure) is a plus.
Education and Experience :
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or similar field.
- 12 years of experience in an agile, performance-oriented, software engineering environment
- Prior architecture experience of 2-3 years
- Attention to details, ability to think strategically and tactically
- Strong communication skills, cross-functionally, across all levels of the organization
Technology Stack :
- Core Java Concepts
- Core Java Concepts like OOPs concepts, Access specifiers, Collections, Exceptions, Threads, Serialization, etc.
- Angular Knowledge of UI & frontend & Angular
- Microservices Architecture Microservices Architecture experience in CI/CD, Jenkins experience CI/CD/CD Questions and differences, Containerization, function of CI server, difference between a Docker image and a container, virtualisation, Questions on Chef Puppet
- AWS auto-scaling, CloudFormation Solution, upgrade or downgrade a system with near-zero downtime, What services can be used to create a centralized logging solution, AWS Security logging
- Dockers Hypervisor, virtualization, containerization, Docker Container, Docker Images, Docker Hub, Explain Docker Architecture, Docker Swarm, Docker Namespace, lifecycle of a Docker Container, How to login into docker repository, How do you create a docker container from an image?, How to start, stop and kill a container
- Communication explain concepts clearly
- Lead the team & Teamwork can able to lead the team & also perform Teamwork
- Stakeholder Management can talk to various stakeholders - internal and external and prioritise accordingly
- Quality Coding Standards & eye for detail