Director - Research at JMN Investments Research Pvt. Ltd.
Views:13186 Applications:1395 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:400
JMN Investments Research - Associate Analyst - Sell Side Equity Research (0-3 yrs)
About the Opportunity:
JMN Investments Research (www.jmnirl.com) provides offshore investments research services to the global investment banking industry. The firm is currently expanding its team of analysts within its equity research domain. Candidates who are self-motivated to conduct, write and publish independent equity research reports are ideal. While experience in covering event-driven research could be helpful, nevertheless, JMN prefers fresh graduates from tier-1 graduate institutions / MBA who are currently candidates of the CFA program to explore opportunities to work with the firm. Salary will be on par with industry standards. JMN operates from its office in Chennai.
Role: Associate Analyst
Experience: 0-3 Years
- The Associate Analyst would be working closely with Senior Analysts in conducting sell-side equity research.
- The Associate Analyst would be spending much of her/his time understanding the business model, building financial models, understanding industry trends, evaluating competitive landscape, estimating fair valuation of companies, writing persuasive equity research reports with an objective to recommend investment ideas.
- Track news flows on coverage universe, industry as well as economic updates
- Build sophisticated financial models
- Contribute to equity research reports
- Ensure timely delivery of reports
Preferred Academic Profile:
- CFA program candidate (level I/II/III) along with graduation from tier I colleges/institutions.
Additional Skills Required:
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Word along with strong writing and verbal communication skills